Australian screenshots

Great work on the footpath and driveway's Roy! I look forward to using them, thanks.

Thanks Mike, I've also been working on some typical old suburban shops, which you'll find around Sydney. I'm particularly interested in those that have a decorative facade and found in the older suburbs.

Here are the first 4 sets of shops I've just uploaded to the DLS.

<kuid2:508637:22173:1> AUS SHOPS 1
<kuid2:508637:22174:1> AUS SHOPS 2
<kuid2:508637:22175:1> AUS SHOPS 3
<kuid2:508637:22176:1> AUS SHOPS 4

Aussie-Shops-1.jpg

There's one which can be used on a corner,..
Aussie-Shops-2.jpg

Remember, if you don't like them, don't whinge, just delete them!

Cheers,
Roy

Nice work Roy just grabbed all your footpath/drive way stuff mate so thanks heaps and i'll certainly be keeping my eye out for the shops as we can always use more aussie stuff so keep up the great work, Trying to learn signalling using Ranger_51's new lot of signals. I actually have no idea but it kinda looks pretty neat i reckon lol.
2019-02-10-154930.jpg

Cheers Mick.:hehe:

Nice shot Mick. Good luck with the signals mate. When it's signals,.. It's just a guessing game for me,... so long as they work and let the trains go when I want them to, then it's fine by me.

These are a few colonial-style shops around Sydney, I've just uploaded to the DLS.

These are the kuids,..

<kuid2:508637:22135:1> COLONIAL SHOPS 6
<kuid2:508637:22136:1> COLONIAL SHOPS 7
<kuid2:508637:22171:1> COLONIAL SHOPS 9
<kuid2:508637:22172:1> COLONIAL SHOPS 10
<kuid2:508637:22246:1> COLONIAL SHOPS 11
<kuid2:508637:22247:1> Colonial Shops 12

Aussie-Shops-3.jpg

Aussie-Shops-4.jpg

Aussie-Shops-5.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Yeah since i put the trains there i know who is around so if it's red i'm punching it thru anyways Roy, Those shops will fit Newcastle down to a tee well done mate i'll keep an eye out for em thanks again.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Thanks, Roy. They look like they are part of Melbourne too, but really they would fit in any large town or suburb in Australia.
Cheers
Graeme

Thanks Mick, thanks Graeme,

All images I've used, have come from Sydney and the inner suburbs.

But you're right Graeme, the guys who built them around the same time, no doubt had the same blueprints happening in all the other main cities.

They should be up on the DLS within 24 hours.

Cheers,
Roy

ML23...
a look into a new wagon also exclusive to the Mt Isa line in Northern and North Western Queensland OSZY sulphuric acid tankers
52290089_2174062286193115_9090185315754180608_o.jpg

ROY3b3 those shops look great

Tom

Thanks Tom, they are up on the DLS today.

Nice shot Kylesy. Keep at it mate. As a matter of interest, I did a tour of the Port of Brisbane a few days ago; and I saw QR 2358 leading a coal consist of empty cars. I did a little research and found several news items about her. As well as several derailments over the years, 2358 took out a road train that was a bit slow on a crossing, and another time, the ABC cameras captured her when her brakes caught fire at the 'Port', and fire fighters took a number of hours trying to bring it under control. Some units just have continual bad luck. But there she was again,.. just hope the brakes got fixed.
mobile06022019-001.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Last night a new piece of rollingstock arrived in the Ghostryder Depot. Its a new hopper that theBigman and myself have been working on. Thebigman did all the building while myself supplied a large number of images and some plans that fell off the back of a train that made this project possible. This is an early beta of the hoppers, it will be a two pack hopper with only the front half being tested. Intentions are to do the old QHAH series hoppers. I would like to thank matt for the chance to be the first to show off these hoppers.

Test Train TT1970 is seen leaving Edgarville with 12 new hoppers behind 5011 5021.

TANE Screenshot by Scott S, on Flickr

One of the new hoppers on TT1970

Internal view of the new Hopper

Thanks Roy!

Up here in Townsville we get rare visits of other 2300s, the only service is the inlander which is rostered by 2301 currently. I have a 2170 in tow which has happened on a few 9T92 (loaded westbound acid) usually a lone 2800 hauls the 26 car rake all the way to phosphate hill.
Interesting story there too mate

Here are a couple of Aussie houses also in reverse, with a few more Aussie shops.

Here are the kuids,..

<kuid2:508637:22250:1> AUS Shops 6
<kuid2:508637:22251:1> AUS Shops 7
<kuid2:508637:22163:1> AUS HOUSES 24
<kuid2:508637:22164:1> AUS HOUSES 25
<kuid2:508637:22248:1> AUS Houses 29
<kuid2:508637:22249:1> AUS Houses 30

aussie-houses-2.jpg

Aussie-Shops-6.jpg

Aussie-Shops-7.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks Tom, they are up on the DLS today.

Nice shot Kylesy. Keep at it mate. As a matter of interest, I did a tour of the Port of Brisbane a few days ago; and I saw QR 2358 leading a coal consist of empty cars. I did a little research and found several news items about her. As well as several derailments over the years, 2358 took out a road train that was a bit slow on a crossing, and another time, the ABC cameras captured her when her brakes caught fire at the 'Port', and fire fighters took a number of hours trying to bring it under control. Some units just have continual bad luck. But there she was again,.. just hope the brakes got fixed.
mobile06022019-001.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Just checked in for first time in a couple of weeks. Lots of great screen shots, but this one of Roy's really caught my attention :).

Last edited:
Some nice work out there!

Roy, you are coming along quite nicely with your content creation, these items will certainly be useful to me!

Ranger_51. Your NSW signals are fantastic, something that's been muchly needed in Trainz for quite some time now!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks Matt and Phil for your support - I appreciate it.

Just an update. There appears to be some delay in processing 'uploads' to the DLS. I haven't received a request to approve 9 assets that were uploaded over the last weekend. Just need to be patient I guess.

Today I've uploaded five single 'older type' Sydney shops to the DLS as well. ( I took the advice of Dave, who suggested a single building could be more easily used on a variety of routes.)

Here are those kuids:
<kuid2:508637:22252:1> AUS Shops 8
<kuid2:508637:22253:1> AUS Shops 9
<kuid2:508637:22254:1> Aus Shops 10
<kuid2:508637:22255:1> AUS Shops 11
<kuid2:508637:22256:1> AUS Shops 12
Singles.jpg

When the DLS gets working again, I'll post a few more.

By the way, all NSWGR lovers,.... Dave, NSWGR_46class has kindly updated the panto's on most of his NSWGR fleet (27 in fact). They are compatible with elstoko's NSWGR Catenary range.

These units are now available and ready for download on the DLS.

Cheers,
Roy

Nothing new has turned up under your name today Roy maybe the wind is blowing in the wrong direction mate :hehe: sum time's I have had a reply asking for approval with-in half an hour, Anyway no real hurry as it'll be worth the wait. Anyone know if we have an asset available that looks like the white fence's you see on sum stations in the Hunter you can see the fence I'm after in this link here if any one is interested
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...tah_railway_station,_seen_from_footbridge.JPG

Lower right corner shows it off best.
Cheers Mick.

Nothing new has turned up under your name today Roy maybe the wind is blowing in the wrong direction mate :hehe: sum time's I have had a reply asking for approval with-in half an hour, Anyway no real hurry as it'll be worth the wait. Anyone know if we have an asset available that looks like the white fence's you see on sum stations in the Hunter you can see the fence I'm after in this link here if any one is interested
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...tah_railway_station,_seen_from_footbridge.JPG

Cheers Mick.
I'm hoping someone else knows too, because the only one I know of is razor thin and ultra low res.

A couple at Rushworth
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Cheers Mick.

The DLS has drawn a 'blank' for me today - Maybe it was a public holiday and the N3V boys have gone for a swim.

The only two fences I know of, that are similar to your link are ,...

<kuid:-25:505> Fence QR 4Platform
<kuid:-12:123452> Fence 4Platform QR

Both are skinny, but you wouldn't know unless you had to sit on it. lol

Cheers,
Roy

Hello all just a quick note about items that are popping up on the DLS with the RHB prefix - there not much new about these assest but a few changes away from the older versions.

RHB items have changes made as requsted by old mate Roy to run on his Sydney route. These units now use the freewear V set panto from Davido = not the B set panto on DLS and set up to use elstoko's range of NSWGR overhead not Davido's

if your using Davido's overhead on routes stick to the older assest - non RHB
if using
elstoko's range of NSWGR overhead use RHB items

Last edited:
Back