A few from the ARTC Main South V2 WIP:
Grain off the Oaklands branch
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Nice shots Graeme and Ryan.

I am currently doing repeated test runs of my next Weddin release in TRS2019 SP1, in preparation for upload. Snapping lots of screenshots to try and stay focused. Here is one...

Plenty of flange squeal as a loaded wheat consist from Grenfell negotiates the tight curves and approaches the junction at Koorawatha.
Plenty-of-flange-squeal-as-a-loaded-wheat-consist-from-Grenfell-negotiates-the-tight-curves-and--approaches-the-junction-at-Koorawatha.jpg

And another..
These days there is no evidence of the Uppingham passenger platform. My grandmother used to alight here after the arduous journey from Sydney. The walk to the house was downhill. If the workload on the farm allowed there would be a waiting sulky. This section of Weddin dates from my first attempt at route building in 2002, although it has seen some scenic re-working since then.
Uppingham%2C-long-closed.jpg

Last edited:
Vale Holden

Vale-Holden.jpg

thanks to colhad for permission to traffic enable his Holdenz,

didn't see this coming when I posted #35628

Last edited:
Hi Phil
Great shots. Looking forward to you showing your great improvements to Young.
Thanks
Tom

Hi Tom,

At the risk of overstaying my welcome in this thread, some more shots.. this time of Young station precincts..

Young-Station.jpg

Young-Station.jpg

Young-Station.jpg

View from the bridge over looking the Cherry Blossom Motel. The flag flies high on the distant townhall.
Bridge-overlooking-Cherry-Blossom-Motel%2C-Young.jpg

Last edited:
Been a long time since posting here!!

Just messing about with TRS19 - humble beginnings really. I love the lighting and tone of this iteration of the program.

CGbmJpm.jpg

njXXlav.jpg

Nice work Ryan can i ask what type of track and grass you have used in most of your pic's there seems to suit yard stuff pretty well.
Cheers Mick.

Hi Ryan

what track are you using there mate? Is it procedural?
I'm looking for a good quality wooden sleep track to use on the south coast.

Ryan, wow that is tremendous route building as of the fine detailing of the locos and rollingstock. You’re a marvel as a route builder and reskinner too. Keep up with the fine scenery detailing my man it is absolutely coming to life with your work.

Taggy/Aaron, I believe he used a combination of SAM yard procedural track author: samplaire, for his making from what I observed from the images. They’re obtainable from cm.

Regards,
Ranciderwrich

Kywong, 1950's.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
a0YOAJo.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
MbPdINB.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
0rRrUlx.jpg

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
GcDqrVN.jpg
[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

Hey all. appreciate everyones feedback, support and comments. heres a list of requested asset.

<kuid2:132952:154055:6> SAM Trk - Wood v2r
<kuid:149987:137113> FMA2 igrass 13 (m) 30x20
<kuid:149987:137114> FMA2 igrass 14 (n) 30x20
<kuid2:149987:37032:3> FMA instant grass m 30x20

Cheers, Ryan

Back