Australian screenshots

Great work Matt, and I agree with H222.
Here’s a couple screenshots I took today, SAR 718 on an ARHS tour in the 1960s and an Adelaide - Melbourne jet with a 930 - 700 - 930 combo in the 1980s.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Lovely shots all, those 700 updates are looking awesome RedHen… as do the NRs of course Ryan

A Harris running through Sunshine

Jamie

TRS22_y0w5cWZtmv.png

Nice shots everyone! A couple of screenies from the old version of my Adelaide to Tailem Bend line, a 500 class leading a Tailem Bend bound freight train and 702 leading two ANR 930s on a Melbourne bound goods

big_ol_500_at_unley.PNG
702.PNG

Nice shots ... H222 shame we don't have the little tractor that served the tractor plant

Tpm

Sunshine Harvester? I was planning on using a little bit of creative license and use Zec’s F Class that was used at Harvester until the 60s :)

Great shots Graeme and IsambardKingdomBrunel. I'm just back from a month away and have been going through the last few pages of this thread. The quality of recent screenshots is terrific. I especially enjoyed the shots from H222 and Schaffer.

Phil

Last edited:
On our recent trip north my wife and I visited the Tenterfield Railway Museum. I found their collection of NSWGR trikes particularly interesting. The collection includes a Fairmont trike much like the one below.

Fairmont-Trike-at-Koorawatha.jpg

Screenshot taken at the Olympic Highway crossing, Koorawatha (WeddinNSW V5).

Back