Page 2254 of 2427 FirstFirst ... 1254175421542204224422522253225422552256226423042354 ... LastLast
Results 33,796 to 33,810 of 36404

Thread: Australian screenshots

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MF01 View Post
    2 hours with an FCT ? Weird...
    Australia's internet speeds are below plenty of 3rd world country's... Some I've never even heard of

Jamie

The irony...

2018 - Début de fin des Z2N

Roy - you are beyond amazing (that's because your creative stuff is "amazing").
    For you to download and test all of the QLD and WA level crossings surely puts you up a notch to "beyond amazing".
    Thank you for taking the time and effort.
    Of course the crossing I'm using most is the standard 2L 1T 90 - which is not on your working list of 8.
    I'm a bit surprised the crossings aren't used more by Australian Trainzers. If they were I guess they would have been fixed by now.
    I'm about to head off on a rail adventure in England (amongst other travelling) - but when I get back I will compare the configs of the un-fixed crossings with the fixed ones and see if I can spot the problem.
    Thanks again for your effort
    Cheers
    NickE

The thing about the FREE TS2009 even though I own it already is it is the SP4 version …. Very handy if you have something old you want to try with having to load the old version and updates

Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

Quote Originally Posted by nicke View Post
    Roy - you are beyond amazing (that's because your creative stuff is "amazing").
    For you to download and test all of the QLD and WA level crossings surely puts you up a notch to "beyond amazing".
    Thank you for taking the time and effort.
    Of course the crossing I'm using most is the standard 2L 1T 90 - which is not on your working list of 8.
    I'm a bit surprised the crossings aren't used more by Australian Trainzers. If they were I guess they would have been fixed by now.
    I'm about to head off on a rail adventure in England (amongst other travelling) - but when I get back I will compare the configs of the un-fixed crossings with the fixed ones and see if I can spot the problem.
    Thanks again for your effort
    Cheers
    NickE
    Thanks Nick. Yes, I wish the whole lot were brought up to date and we'd see a few more Queensland routes completed.

Good luck on your rail adventure. There's some great rail journeys around England and Wales - been on them. If you get to Europe, try some of the high speed rail between capital cities London, Paris, Rome, Berlin. Anyway, have a great time.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Hey all,

I found out why the textures are a mess on this gate, Zec used the wrong one, should of been 1854:43011
    which is the finished one and I'm pretty sure it's on Victrainz too, I'll upload a V1 tonight and that'll fix it.

Edit: 21/05 13:53

No. 165 with a down transfer of some empty vans from Wodonga to Benella.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Azervich; May 20th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.

Just a few from me on the nearly done Jacaranda Flats V2.0.

TANE SP2 Screenshot by Scott S, on Flickr
    4454 44211 44204 sit in the loop at a Gloomy Jacaranda Flats.

NL70 Ghostryder Mail Arrives at Jacaranda Flats while 4438 4534 sit in the loop.

3507 4538 4534 leaving Jacaranda Flats.

3507 4538 4534 arriving at Kavnaugh Loop.

QDR Suburban Series Coming Soon.

Blog Entries

Hi All,

I've been a long time admirer of the work people are posting on the forums. Thought I should share some of my own.

Currently I am working on a route heavily based on the Camden Branch line which ran from Campbeltown to Camden in NSW (closing in 1962).

I am aiming to create the line based on its condition towards the end of its life, i.e. during the late 50s/early 60s, although I'm not too concerned about recreating it exactly (adding a little creative license here and there). The line is still very much a work in progress. Currently I have track from Camden to Narellan, with the track beyond that only roughly layed out. Parts of Camden and Narellan have scenery added with most bits in between empty baseboards.

Ranger_51

Ranger

That looks exceptionally good. Scenery is absolutely stunning, keep up the hard work mate!

Really nice work Ranger. Well done.

Cheers, Baz. (Ozzmo)

Hey all,

This plain sided VLEX will be up on DLS tomorrow morning.

and this one here will be uploaded either tomorrow or the next night as BG only as it's for Melbourne - Adelaide dedicated traffic and was common on the Ballaarat - Sunshine route, I want to get another set of bogies done up for it, what I also found of interest is one of them was in Echuca in 1993.

Cheers.

Blog Entries

Hi Taggy and Ozzmo, thanks for the compliments.

Nice shots everyone, and nice vans Azervich .

// Erik from Sweden

Very nice shots everyone!

A shabby looking XR551 leads freshly repainted XR553 out of the Merriford grain siding with a small loaded rake of goofys...

Cheers, Tom

Great shots Tom, Erik, Ranger, Aaron and Ghosty.
    Looking forward to the release of your route Ghosty. It looks great and will a welcome addition to the Aussie route collection.
    Thanks Aaron for the new VLEXs, they'll really help to fill out the bogie exchange tracks at Wodonga Coal Sidings.
    Ranger, I really like your detailing your route looks awesome.

V/Line freight departing Tocumwal 06:20

Crossing the Murray River lift bridge at Tocumwal

"Don't bleat about those poor buggers. It might be us next week!" ...sheep conversation between Mywee and Strathmerton.

cheers
    Graeme