Australian screenshots

Taking H9 and H55 on a spin around Brisbane South.

Can get the car numbers setup but for some reason, cant get the set numbering or destination board to work?

That's an easy one.

Firstly in Surveyor mode go to Main Menu > Edit Session > Add DestSign Table > then edit and add 'NSW Silver Set Dest Sign' and 'click the tick'.

Secondly, edit Driver Commands and add a tick to 'Change Dest Sign' and 'click the tick'.

Now you are set up to change Sydney destinations on the go. Just incorporate into normal driver commands and select your direction.

Cheers,
Roy

oren470

Further to Roy's post, the car and set number is also easy.

There are 55 Oscar sets. So, if you want set H1, you type 16801 into the car number box. The first or first two digits set the target plate on the front (for the set number) and the last 4 numbers set the car number. For trailing cars, you just type in the 4 digit car number.

T407-Y150 arrive into Bairnsdale with a down goods headed for Orbost (after a bit of shunting), while people are busy on the platform awaiting the departure of the up morning pass service...

66c5068b754d734b5eef9ec45b938bcf.jpg

I haven't posted here in a while.

Experimenting with road and city planning.

Hey Rastis, welcome back!

Experimenting on city layouts can be quite rewarding. Mind, someone doesn't put you on the payroll.

I like the way you've handled the intersections with that diamond look - the aerial gives a good view of this.

Just a tip: You may be able to get a more rounded kerb if you try these two kuids. They attach so you get a smooth look.

<kuid2:122285:1195:1> AJS Pavement Type 1
<kuid:122285:1196> AJS Pavement Type 1 (90deg)

Keep at it mate.

Cheers,
Roy

I'll finish this in the next few days, and probably start on a tender for it...
Then again, I might just start on a new loco.

3479yx4.jpg

Cheers,

I'd suggest Paulzmay's Pavement sets to the both of you. Much better.

Thanks Jamie for the tip.

I downloaded all of them - I agree, they look far better and with the various 15 - 30 degree corners available, you could cover every situation that occurs.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Hey guys,

I've just completed the HF1 upgrade and I've just noticed on Content Manager, that there are a large number of Aussie rolling-stock now showing up (in red).

One asset <kuid:-25:14> bb15000 now happens to be faulty. It affects some of memeboy's new releases and a number of davido's assets.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Cheers,
Roy

EDIT: Just an update on my comment. memeboy gave me some good advice,... just delete <kuid:-25:14> bb15000 then reinstall it and the NSW A, H, M sets work again.

Thanks memeboy

EDIT:EDIT: Unfortunately there are a large number of davido's assets that are out of action because of one faulty dependency ... <kuid:60723:1151> NSW 600-700 series Cabin Numbers
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've just completed the HF1 upgrade and I've just noticed on Content Manager, that there are a large number of Aussie rolling-stock now showing up (in red).

One asset <kuid:-25:14> bb15000 now happens to be faulty. It affects some of memeboy's new releases and a number of davido's assets.

Does anyone know a fix for this?

Cheers,
Roy

<kuid:-25:14> is obsolete and it looks like the replacement is <kuid:-25:1161>

I have tried to fix kuid:60723:1151 about twenty times. What happens is it says that the .texture.txt files are missing, but when you make them all, and commit the changes, it then deletes all the .texture files. Never ending loop. If anyone has managed to fix this, please let me know how you did it

Hi everyone, some very nice shots lately. Rastis I wish I could do streets as good as you.
just a few shots of progress around Thirroul
Oscar H-Set departing Thirroul
a233b34afccc2f0c2942241bfc92766e.jpg

6b25f2ffe1cddd24abe984db1eef24e6.jpg

a4c52db1e633d804d85ba2eb9316212b.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Graeme

Wow.....that looks sensational! I love it, its all coming together like I imagined it when I laid the trackwork etc.
One thing though, the south coast commuters wont be happy you left the Toilet Motor cars off the train. hahaha

DD700 descends the 1in50 from Tunnel Hill with a pass. This section from Tunnel Hill to Yarra Glen is yet to be restored by the Yarra Valley Railway.
2017-11-23_205248.jpg

Tim

Hey guys, for your information.

I've just had a response from the N3V team regarding the faulty asset <kuid2:38427:21010:1> corona red , which affects hundreds of rolling-stock.

Zec kindly replied,...

Please try reverting this asset to original in Trainz Content (content manager). You can do this by locating the asset in Trainz Content, and then right click on the asset and click on 'revert to original'.

All those trains are back on the road again, or should I say track.

Cheers,
Roy

Hey guys,
Unfortunately there are a large number of davido's assets that are out of action because of one faulty dependency ... <kuid:60723:1151> NSW 600-700 series Cabin Numbers

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Working fine on my computer - no idea how i fixed - on windows 10 make sure you have full administrator rights before trying to change any trainz asset
I most likely fixed in TS12 than took it to tane

Last edited:
Back