Australian screenshots

Thanks Azza that was only done with a filter in photoshop mate first time i have ever tried it and i have no idea how it did it LOL. By the way Azza I found a good drawing for your Victorian TWX Tank Car which is the NR RTHY Fuel Wagon now day's been looking for age's for one.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

In the list of drawings on Mark's site on the top right hand side it'll say Built Newport Workshops S Wagons or E Wagons, there the tankers on my to do list :)
I think PN scrapped them all back in the 2010 mass scrapping, speaking of scrapping, should see North Geelong now, it's almost empty, all that's left is Grain, some pots, Louvre Vans and logging wagons.

This is all I have done so far, I've bogged myself down with allot of random stuff, I haven't done much 3ds stuff in two months, maybe a couple of hours total

azervich_20140927_0005_zpsfb370c6e.jpg~original

Cheers.

Nice work there memeboy, keep it up! :Y:

Mick, nice work there mate, what track is that in your last screenshot?

Cheers,

Matt

Randy that Route is just a good old Aussie Route called the Wadalbavale Line it is on the DLS and i've done a fair bit of work to it mate and thanks, Matt those tracks are one's from JointedRail on there website JR Dark Grey i think they are called the wooden ones anyway mate let me know if ya cant find em.
Nice pic Eno.
Cheers Mick.

Randy that Route is just a good old Aussie Route called the Wadalbavale Line it is on the DLS and i've done a fair bit of work to it mate and thanks, Matt those tracks are one's from JointedRail on there website JR Dark Grey i think they are called the wooden ones anyway mate let me know if ya cant find em.
Nice pic Eno.
Cheers Mick.

Thanks Mick. I had a strange feeling it was a route that you did some work on.

That is a great screenshot Zec. Are those ABL coaches the ones that will ship with T:ANE for the Healesville route?

This post is probably more related to the NSW modellers but, does anyone know of any good, HD track I could use for a NSW route?

Also, Are these bridges in trainz?

Not my photos and I don't take ownership of them. They have been downloaded and used for research purposes only. 1st photo, photographer unknown, 2nd - Adrian Compton.

-Cheers

Also, Are these bridges in trainz?
The top one I have seen something very similar to, the only map I remember it on is the Wolgan valley.
The second one looks very similar to one called something like 'QR Timber bridge'. I saw it on the map 'QR Branchline', I think.

I believe, the closest I've seen to the second on is content by Dreddman, kuid ID:13013:323000:1 called QR_Log_bridge, that might suit the purposes of a 'stand-in' item for you. I hope this helps.

Back