Australian screenshots

Evening ALL,

First off I'd like to say wonderful screenshots to the content creators and, secondly. Here is a little more progress on my Pinkenba Branch. Just a bit more detailing.

Whats New -
More high quality 3'6 Track
HD Ground Textures (at last) (In progress)
Minor Detailing (Grass, Cars, Fencing, Kangaroo Point Switches)

Pinkenba (New 3'6 Track, Point Switches, Environment Textures)
0710b1e2e534e19c579a9a2e2d737074.jpg

Pinkenba - Buffer End (New 3'6 Track, Point Switches, Environment Textures, Grass & Trees)
9b86568cae1f26fe16c5d018c25891d1.jpg

Pinkenba Station w/Cars. Ah the good ol' EH Holden:D which belongs to the SM on the Platform
2121f03f8185159f5f069efce9e56b4e.jpg

Section between Eagle Farm Road Level & Randle Road Level Crossing with WIP of the industrial infrastructure
a552fbec16a890269a76c518202cb51f.jpg

Overview of Meeandah Platform and, surrounding WIP industrial area
2b9c2d3a5e4e489817c45a7cd43fe64d.jpg

Overview of Pinkenba (so far)
06f23c4846d8674279f02c8e9b84b9f3.jpg

Closer overview of Meeandah Platform
67a06ef74c65632817502969be3420a9.jpg

Regards,
Lachlan

Nice screen shots everyone keep it up!

i have been asking for people's opinion if I should get T:ANE Or not

So what are your thoughts?

Cheers, Ryan
MY thoughts are, make up your own mind!
Some things to consider: That your Mac meets at least the recommended specs for TANE not just the minimum. Who wants to watch a slideshow? or only run one train at a time. Minimum is just for TANE to run, recommended will help it look pretty.
If you are buying TANE, for goodness sakes get DELUXE, it's cheaper to get it now than later and you get 4 more really good routes. As a plus to that, you then get all of TUME's HD textures and assets, which is what I use on my routes. Buying standard also means you may be missing assets when downloading a route made for TANE, but using some deluxe assets.
your call.
cheers
Graeme

Nice screen shots everyone keep it up!

i have been asking for people's opinion if I should get T:ANE Or not, I'm getting very jelous of all these fantastic creations and I go to get them and it says TANE only. I think I should get it although it does mean I need to re download everything again, what are your thoughts TANE on mac Or just stick to train 2, the answers would mean a lot, so I know to get it or not I didn't plan to waste $35.

So what are your thoughts?

Cheers, Ryan

Hey Ryan,
I actually started off with Trains Simulator and found it so unintuitive in creating routes decided to look elsewhere and stumbled across TANE by accident. This was about a year ago. Once downloaded I was quite impressed with its ease of route creation. Since that time it has improved tenfold, and I would not use any other simulator. So to answer your q from my standpoint TANE is worth the outlay if you want plenty of assets and route creation. My next step id to get TANE de-luxe but waiting for a sale to happen. I would also suggest considering a first class ticket [FCT] to speed up download time.

Just my 5cents worth.
Cheers,
Val

Thank you for your comment val and Graeme.

ill download TANE DELUXE, can I get DELUXE off of steam? Or do I need to go on the website and get it.

cheers,Ryan

Hi Ryan,

In my opinion don't buy it off Steam.
It's the more expensive way of purchasing TANE plus their is no benefit to owning it on Steam - No dedicated workshop and the forum/discussions is dead.
Instead I purchased my TANE megapack from here for $7.69 AUD . You can use the link below then type "Trainz a new era" into the search bar on the website and you will find it.
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/?igr=sharpey
With the extra money I saved I purchased a First Class ticket so I could download all the extra content fast while also downloading as much Aussie content as possible.
Cheers,
Sharpey.

I don't know if it's a mistake on N3V's part, but this weekend TANE DELUXE is $6.62AUD and is cheaper than standard TANE. Grab it fast.

ABSOLUTELY CRAZY PRICE (I used to write sale bags at Harvey Norman)

45283c76f4a60f022222964871efb06e.jpg

cheers
Graeme

I don't know if it's a mistake on N3V's part, but this weekend TANE DELUXE is $6.62AUD and is cheaper than standard TANE. Grab it fast.

ABSOLUTELY CRAZY PRICE (I used to write sale bags at Harvey Norman)

45283c76f4a60f022222964871efb06e.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Hey Graeme, I am after this but cannot find the link. Any chance you can point me in the right direction.

Cheers, Val.

Cockatoo Heritage Train

Hey Everyone, Great shots lesley, Love ATDs Content. Thanks to Roy for helping me out on this route but yesterday I somehow
got it working on Trainz 2 mac. I had so much fun playing with this route. Here is another from me

][
Here we have 4818 climbing the big old Robertson on a Heritage train from Unanderra to Robertson. This train runs on every saturday
and is called the Cockatoo.

/IMG]
51d3eb198e4a562a4cdd8622bd99e167.png
[/URL]

[/IMG] Here we have 4818 again returning back from Robertson station heading to Unanderra.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers, Campbell:udrool:

Back