Australian screenshots

Western Australia Modern L Class fleet ready for action.

- snip -

That GL is looking awesome Matt, if you need a hand for anything just let me know ;)

They look fantastic! I hope that PN recently cutting up L251 (a class leader, sacrilege) and L270 doesn't mean that Trainz will miss out on them :)

Are there still Westrail ones in the works?

Cheers

Thanks guys for the kind words, the GL has certainly been a learning curve for me as a content creator, being my first ever loco and all but should be finished soon! :)

Tom - been waiting quite a while for those L's, but I can definitely see that the wait was worthwhile! Very well done! Now with Davido's 22 class, VinnyBarb's CLP's and my MGFH's we can finally recreate ARG's Manildra operations in NSW. Throw in those MQRF container flats you were working on and we'll have an almost complete ARG NSW package! :D

Keep up the great work everyone and thanks again for the kind words!

Cheers,

Matt

TANE%202015-05-19%2022-38-11-13.jpg

Working our way up the hill out of Lilydale :)

Zec

I've made an extension onto my HV line. Purely so that I can have trains running and not pass them every 5 minutes, longer running times, more stations & the excuse to have a coal line flyover to an unloading facility.

4808 hauling the "AK Cars" around the new extension from Maitland - Branxton Colliery - Maitland Loco/UGL.

4808 arriving into Maitland Loco

4808 in the head shunt, in order to shunt the AK cars into UGL.

Shunting into UGL, next to an out of service Endeavour set

4808 sits alone in Maitland Loco

-Eno Silvie

Having ridden on the trams featured in memeboys shot thats between Rozelle and Black Wattle Bay memboys work is pretty well bang on. Good Job

Ghosty

For QR National coal trains, i'm using hoppers fitted with narrow gauge bogies, I'm wondering if anyone knows any standard gauge bogies that would fit in there place & how to do so. I've tried fitting the bogies from Davido's PacNat hoppers, but they sat to low into the track.

4 AC locos sit in the Metford sidings, relieving 5020s which had failed.

-Eno Silvie

I can only think of the S-2 100Ton bogies by Jointedrail Eno they look good and may be close.
Cheers Mick.

Are they just on the JointedRail website?
Do I need permission to post photos here of the hoppers with nw bogies, I dont want to upload the wagons anywhere, just uplaod photos.

-Eno Silvie

If you have any of JR's Wagons then you will have the bogies Eno, It is just a matter of editing your wagon of choice in CMP mate i'd imagine you would have quite a few to choose from. If ya get stuck let me know and i'll see if i can help out.
Cheers Mick.

Thank you for the help! appreciate it.

Fitted the new bogies, needing to add the position tag to the hoppers and raising the height by 0.10, now I have standard gauge bogies on the hoppers.

A PacNat loaded coal heads for the Metford sidings, passing a QRN empty heading for Branxton colliery.

The hoppers with the new bogies.

-Eno Sivlie

Nice work Eno did you also know that Davido has another set of concrete track on his site, They have a trail of grease running down the middle of them.
Cheers Mick.

Back