Australian screenshots

:wave: Hi All

Just popping in to say Thanks for the Email's and Skype PM's wondering if I am still around and Ok :)

Yes I am still here but not doing to much in trainz and 3DS Max lately as we are doing a bit of renovating here,

and have all so been installing a new Trainz comp for when Tane arrive's :)

Some great screen shot's lately :)

Some old shot's of a NJ on my South Aussie Pichi richi map

Hope you all like :)

Poul

NSWGR_46Class I did respond to your PM here on the forum's but not sure if you got it mate, let me know what you need and ill find what i can for you.

Last edited:
Working the Hump Yard.

azervich_20140722_0003_zps84f7514b.jpg~original

azervich_20140722_0005_zpsb4cbc16b.jpg~original

Cheers.

In Melbourne's VR days, shunters would run alongside the tracks and yank on the handbrakes, an incredibly dangerous job. I would imagine some mechanical way of doing this was implemented at some point. I assume Azza has it running by just applying the handbrake on the wagons with the 'A' key as they near the end of the road :)

Cheers
Stevo

During the 70's the system was automised with speed retarders that either pinched the wheels to slow them down or raised the track to add a positive gradient.

Tim

This is the UMR 2014 route, it's got a - grade to the center then it's + grade from the center to the back of the yard, so the wagons just stop on their own, the 'a' key only works for DCC mode and all it does is set mesh animation state true but it doesn't control the actual wagon's.

Cheers.

That Station looks close to Spencer St, Melbourne pre-2004, if it didn't have the green or concrete sleepers it could be Spencer St, lol.

Back