Australian screenshots

L series

Started a new project; QR L series lander cars. these assets have needed updating for too long. Each variant will be uploaded to the DLS when completed keep your eyes peeled ;)

unknown.png

2021-01-14_233159.jpg

2021-01-15_002121.jpg

A couple of shots of the Stony Point pass at either end of it's journey on a cold grey day.

Regards
Zec

Hey guys,

I've been away from trainz for almost a decade, and have decided to get back into it. I'm seeing a lot of awesome looking QR/Aurizon locos and rollingstock, but there doesn't seem to be much on the DLS. Can anybody point me in the right direction for some good Queensland based items?

Loving all the screenshots by the way. This game looks amazing now from when I used to play it.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

I've been away from trainz for almost a decade, and have decided to get back into it. I'm seeing a lot of awesome looking QR/Aurizon locos and rollingstock, but there doesn't seem to be much on the DLS. Can anybody point me in the right direction for some good Queensland based items?

Loving all the screenshots by the way. This game looks amazing now from when I used to play it.

Cheers.

Hi sonne03 most of the QR/Aurizon stuff shown is currently in development. A good place to get gear is Austrainz, Dylan has uploaded some Clydes and West Moreton coal wagons in the past month!

Winelander time;

unknown.png

Mullet Creek Wondabyne
https://i.imgur.com/51fNfEM.jpg[/img

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FFFFFF][FONT='inherit'][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/OdhzKjF.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
51fNfEM.jpg
[/FONT]

Looking good everyone.

Some progress with the XGAY wagon. All thats left is the PN WGSY Varient and they should be then ready for release!
unknown.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Thanks guys
That one isn't but this one is Roy, as you can see the sky is very busy, more planes in the air than Mullet in the creek,

[FONT=&quot]
4wvetfP.jpg
[/FONT]

RGlIl3H.jpg

Last edited:
Top screenshots Steve - I'll have to get back into it again. Darn body corporate work has tied me up so much lately.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi All.

Great shots and content; speaking of the Lander trains. I finally got around, to re-starting from scratch the M series carriages. Here is Comeng - 1952 to 1955 type MBC in original as built condition prior to 1984 conversion to hinge type "wallop' doors. Done to QR Car Diagram P209. I am going to be working on a series of M type carriages, as the present ones are lacking for Tane/TR19 standards, of which I would need a rake suitable for QR City Train NCL route.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Regards
Mich

A scene that was very common in the year 2010....
P2513 and LZ3112 are seen refuelling at Avon Yard in Western Australia.
140583179_3770507979710714_218483396999258689_n.png

Last edited:
Back