Page 2394 of 2398 FirstFirst ... 1394189422942344238423922393239423952396 ... LastLast
Results 35,896 to 35,910 of 35968

Thread: Australian screenshots

That's kind of you Mick, no doubt you are an AFL fan and I also won't hold that against you either.

Nice work on the point motor and drain, mate. All these things are essential and just make Trainz a great hobby. Keep up the great work.

Cheers Roy

Nice shots Roy, nice to see Queen Elizabeth making a stop over in Sydney. Where did you get the models of those beautiful ocean liners?

Mick, that point motor looks fantastic. Ill be changing all the motor on the South Coast map over to these when you release them. Do you need a sound for them or have you got it already?

Thanks fella's bit above my paygrade trying to include a sound with it Taggy so I doubt that'll happen, No afl for me Roy money has wrecked both games now far as I'm concerned mate but each to his own.
    Cheers Mick.

Nice shots everyone. Mick those point motors look great!

Heres some shots of the recent scenery around Towrang/Goulburn Area.

Cheers, Ryan.
    Last edited by barisbeer; July 11th, 2020 at 03:39 AM.

Gee those ore containers look very similar to the ones I made I'll have to check those out. They are identical to the ones I made so who was it from that website who gave permission to release them ?.
    Cheers Mick.
    Last edited by matruck; July 11th, 2020 at 03:19 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post
    They are identical to the ones I made so who was it from that website who gave permission to release them ?.
    You did. March 30th 2018. If you’d like them removed let us know.

Those point motors look great Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by H222 View Post
    You did. March 30th 2018. If you’d like them removed let us know.

Those point motors look great Mick.
    ATD was given permission to release them on the website Jamie that doesn't mean the mesh or map should of been handed out to every one, It also didn't mean permission to upload to the dls without so much as a credit given to the actual original creator, Change the name of the original creator in the config or yeah you can take them off. Permission for this content does not imply permission for anything else ATD/Austrainz has of mine to be released without at the very least asking first.
    Cheers Mick.

Very nice shots Mick, Alikiwi and Ryan. Great to see you back and building again Roy, nice shots too!

Just a few shots around Dapto, which isn't quite finished yet.

cheers
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by taggy View Post
    Nice shots Roy, nice to see Queen Elizabeth making a stop over in Sydney. Where did you get the models of those beautiful ocean liners?

Mick, that point motor looks fantastic. Ill be changing all the motor on the South Coast map over to these when you release them. Do you need a sound for them or have you got it already?
    Thanks Aaron,

By the way, it's not the Queen Elizabeth mate, but it is <kuid:381430:2562> RMS Queen Mary by jayholland which is also available on the DLS. There are in fact a number of good looking ships on the DLS, it just takes ages to locate them all.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Beautiful work there Graeme. Keep it up mate.

Cheers,
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by matruck View Post
    ATD was given permission to release them on the website Jamie that doesn't mean the mesh or map should of been handed out to every one, It also didn't mean permission to upload to the dls without so much as a credit given to the actual original creator, Change the name of the original creator in the config or yeah you can take them off. Permission for this content does not imply permission for anything else ATD/Austrainz has of mine to be released without at the very least asking first.
    Cheers Mick.
    Sorry about the drama Mick, i will have it updated to give you full credit of the mesh. Didnt mean to cause anything, sorry mate.

Cheers, Ryan.

Mick, i will have it updated to give you full credit of the mesh.
    That was all that was required thank you.
    Cheers Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Don't guess mate! The Sydney Harbour Bridge has already been created by Steve123 and it's great. I really can't improve on perfection there.

The Sydney Opera House is gone and the Fort Macquarie Tram Depot has been installed in its place. The old docks still need some attention but I'll get back to that after the harbour layout is complete..

Good luck with your new Townsville 1940s route.

Cheers,
    Roy
    Too funny. I saw someone say how the Queen Elizabeth ship looked great in Sydney harbour before seeing this post! I scratched my head as I have a shot for the Townsville thumbnail, with harbour and... Queen Mary! Snap lol
    Looking good there obviously, nice to see a realistic Sydney Harbour.

Well after re-uploading it, this is what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Alikiwi View Post
    Well after re-uploading it, this is what I meant.

JUST a TIP:
    Have you tried adjusting the 'environment' ,... like adding clouds, modifying the sun brightness, and colouring the seabed? If you do, you'll find sharper reflections from ships and bridges, which will bring it all to life.

Cheers mate,
    Roy