Australian screenshots

Just me getting bored wanting to see if I could copy the Sydney bus livery to other buses in the J Holland's great Bus kit Collection, these did not have Sydney liveries originally
Sydney-Buses.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a route tour of all of the completed scenery on the Illawarra South Coast route.
The video goes for 72 minutes, Bomaderry to Dapto is the first part, Farmborough Heights to Calwalla, then Stanwell Park to Fairy Meadow.
ENJOY!
cheers
Graeme

Just me getting bored wanting to see if I could copy the Sydney bus livery to other buses in the J Holland's great Bus kit Collection, these did not have Sydney liveries originally

Fantastic job on those Sydney buses mate. Let me know when they will be available, as I could certainly use them on my 1950s era of Sydney layout.

Cheers,
Roy

I've been working on turning North Sydney Station back to what it looked like in the 1950s.

Today the whole station is embedded below high rise buildings; but in my day when I was still in high school, it was 90% open - an excavated hole in the sandstone.

Here's an image looking north after leaving the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Milsons Point Station. A 'Red' sits at #2 and a pair of 'O' Class trams is heading for Chatswood.
NSS1.jpg

A view from my old school looking toward the underpass entrance.
NSS2.jpg

Here's the hole in the rock;,... and I haven't installed the tram catenary as yet. Still plenty to do.
NSS3.jpg

A 'Red' leaves #3 heading for the tunnel and then on to the next station Waverton.
nss4.jpg

Well I'd better get back to it.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi All.

Just 3900 day on the North Coast Railway, at Woondum. (Ignore the 3109 - just a script bug)
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

What was once a bare section, has come alive with my MLE Catenary. Hopefully, with a bit of adjusting. I can add a wire.

Cheers
Mich

These dual-cab monsters are awesome :cool:
Thanks MP242 :) here is a screenie of 2816 leading 9Y93. I photographed this train last year, when the dedicated sulphuric acid trains were being phased out. The tankers are now mixed into phosphate trains that usually operate overnight.

2020-09-16_192130.jpg

Some more late arvo shots from "WeddinNSW: Southlines to the Lachlan". Coming to the DLS "soonish".

Bendick-Murrell%2C-NSW.jpg

Bendick-Murrell%2C-NSW.jpg

Bendick-Murrell-NSW.jpg

Cherries-at-Young-NSW.jpg

Young%2C-NSW.jpg

Noonbina%2C-NSW.jpg

Lachlan-Bridge%2C-Cowra.jpg

Carcoar%2C-NSW.jpg

If you would like to help me with Beta testing please send me a 'Private Message'.

Last edited:
Grazlash,
I finally had the time to sit down and enjoy your long video. I really enjoyed it. It gives a very good showing of a long train run, and shows off your hard work so nicely. It was kind of a rush, highballing it through the country side on green signals.

Your scenicking work was very impressive and completely convincing. I had the feeling I was really there. The deep rock cuttings were very well done.

Great job! Another gem being polished for us to enjoy. Thanks for posting!

Heinrich505

Thanks Heinrich, I'm just waiting to get the route back from Taggy so I can blitz through the Wollongong area.

cheers
Graeme

Something I have been mucking around with the last couple of day's the VTQY that is lol Although I did stuff the lettering up on that now that I did all that work, Wont go much further but I did manage to get it in game which is a bonus.
2020-09-20-170325.jpg

Cheers Mick.

Thanks Young Rich but unfortunately due to my texturing skills or lack there off and a couple of other things that's about as far as she'll get mate.
Mick.

Hi All,

Continuing on my previous post regarding my QR Catenary MLE Type - here is a few progress shots around Woondum, simulating MLE (Main Line Electrifcation) works from 1987. I have created some gantry posts, pending importation of gantry masts and cross brace, as a spline to suit the trackside objects. These are based on the real examples at Woondum and formerly Tandur.

Regards
Mich

After going to the southern highlands i felt motivated to build one of the scenes that i had gone to. Hear is my version of the Bargo River Bridge area in trainz.
IMG-9280.jpg
Desktop-Screenshot-2020-09-26-13-12-41-18.png
Desktop-Screenshot-2020-09-26-13-16-51-86.png

Cheers, Ryan.

Back