Colhad_20091107_0014.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0015.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0016.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0017.jpg

Colhad_20091107_0018.jpg

continues on.....

Set The Road

Hello All

I want to ask if anyone can create South Brisbane's old shunt-ahead signals which were removed in 1973, and any other QGR style signals which i will try to provide the information.
southbrisbane-s.jpg

(www.signalbox.org/overseas/australia/southbrisbane.htm)
Dear ad602000, greg cash and Dreddman has created a Brown Bomber but also a original C17 cabin from the auran PB15.

Kind Reagrds

Michael G

QGR Commissioner​

It's been a long time since I last released a route, I've started a few but never finished them. I've been working on a small 1 board route, "Colhadville" is not a publicity stunt.:p Couldn't be.

Colhad_20091107_0007.jpg

Hey Colhad,

Really great shots! Nice to see you back into building routes again.

Can I ask where you got the concrete block retaining wall in the shot above, or a kuid if it's on the DLS?

Cheers - Brian

has anyone made an interior based on the auran pb15 interior that could be used in 04?

cheers
pete

I have Pete all my steam uses the hacked pb15 interior I just changed the external boiler/cab looj for the view out the windows and external cameras, even based on Aurans files and config only the name and kuid has been altered the DLS REJECTED the interiors "CMP"...........so they are on QDR
but of late work commitments and I just dont get the FUN in Trainz/Gmax anymore.......sad, but I am too busy to go and relearn heaps of stuff to update to 09 standards so I will just Chill out for a while
Keep up the great work everyone like your screens.....................:p

dreddy, do you mind if I download one and throw in a new .im file?

cheers
pete

Go for your life if you want I can send you the gmax for one of the conversions for a good look and compare to the working interior email me if you want the c17 interior

Straight From The Commissioners Office

Hello All

The Typist Who Wrote That Dammed Statement Was Sent On A Long "Fishing Trip"
:wave:
Kind Regards

John Bell

Queensland Railway Department

Last edited:
Here we Go AGAIN

My dear trainz89/Michael.......You flatter me as always with your comments ......BUT.......I think we are pushing the RULES again a bit.....
the QGR Ekka Cars ???? I thought I only gave Ghostryder permission to skin them......so you are being naughty showing your own private reskins on the forums some creators would be really "Pi$$ed Off" at showing reskins of their work.....me............................I'm not impressed
Manners and Handshake copyrights were always the way of this community?
How can I do destonation boards on your locos???.........I would need the "GMAX" file..........I dont care about your screen because I know I Made em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :udrool:

i guess repsect and understanding dont mean much to some, i had permission to reskin them, like i have permission from all the creators whose work i have modified for ipswich. it is people that think that the rules dont apply to them that take the fun out of it for us that create reskin or map make. think about your actions before you act, i came close to keeping Ipswich after completing it and only sharing it with those people that have helped me make it happen. all i can say is think before you act.

ghostryder

Gone Fishing....I'll probably cop something for this but personally with all the trouble that gets stirred up, I'd be happy if it just went.
My 2c
Glen:(
P.S. Hope everything is ok down there Ghosty. Heard the area copped another battering recently.

Last edited:
Correction In The QGR Timetable

R.E I Reget The Day I Employed That Typist

:eek: I Just Sacked A Drunk But Incompetent Typist For Not Wiring That Statement To My Office For Approval But Now I Personally Feel Regret Over That Error Of Communication. Mark My Words This Will NEVER EVER HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE HISTORY OF QGR AGAIN!!!!!!

The Railway Departmental Office & I Personally As QGR Commissioner Send Full Appologies To QDR's Dreddman & Ghosty's QR Ipswich Div.

Dreddman & Ghosty, Personally I Comit To Repair The Damage Caused By That LONE BUT DRUNK TYPIST By Asking Two Fine Gentlemen For I To Help Each Your Offices In Anyway Possible From Engineering To Your Workshops In A Good Intention To Regain Confidence In QGR.:)

Now Some Approved Photo's From The Commissioners Office

QGR's BB18 1035 Rests At The Back Of Mayne Depot Sheds After A Regional Passenger Train
(Please Note Dreddman I Removed IP From The Buffer Board Because Mayne BB18's Diddn't Have A Depot Symbol Nor Did Wooloongabba)​
trainz89_20091107_0001.jpg

PB15 750 Transfers A Couple Of Old C17's To Their New Depot
(That Red Bridge Is Dedicated To Lenice For His Outstanding Work In QR)
trainz89_20091106_0000.jpg

Lastly QGR A10 28 Hauls A Train Over The New Dreddman Creek Bridge
(That Bridge Was Dedicated To You Dreddman For Your Tireless Work For QR)
trainz89_20091107_0000.jpg
Last But Not Least A10 6 Crossing Ghosty Creek Falls Bridge With The QGR 150th Train
(This Bridge Was Dedicated To The Endless Work For The QR Section Of Trainz To Ghosty)
trainz89_20091101_0003.jpg

P.S Hope You Like The Named Bridges Boys It Was To Be Unveiled Today But Scandal Overshadowed And Please Dreddman Its Michael But Its Trainz89 If You Don't Know Me

Kind Reagrds

Michael G.​

QGR Commissioner​

Last edited:
At the risk of attracting "buy it and see" type answers, I was wondering what if any QR content there is with 09 and what is it like?:)
Cheerz Jazza

Hello All

The Typist Who Wrote That Dammed Statement Was Sent On A Long "Fishing Trip"
:wave:
Kind Regards

John Bell

Queensland Railway Department

Funny but I thought the QGR Commish was a guy called Michael. Maybe it's a split personallity thing:confused: :n: Not even a John Bell that works for QR.....Oh Sorry..That's right its QGR not QR. Must be it. We have QR, Pacific National and now QGR on the tracks as well. Well its open to third party operators these days.
Glen

Last edited:
Back