Australian screenshots

Jim
I would be very interested in releasing the two I've got :)

You might see them on the DLS soon(TM)... Means I can have some cliffs (and cuttings :p ) on my layouts! :p

Zec

Ok. I'm going through and 'rekuidding' them (new word for the day!), and will hopefully upload these by the end of the week. They will be uploaded under the VicTrainz group kuid (of which Boobless_Ed has an allocation, and has had since the group kuid was created).

Zec

Hey guys,

Apparently Tom (Flathog) MIGHT have tracked down some more up to date cliff splines I did when I sent an early version of the Blue Mountains route to a small selection of people.
Although not my latest work, they're probably the best bet for someone to release. If he can send them over to you Zec, it'd be great if you could clean up the config files and release them. That also goes for any of the other content that might have been with that old route, too.

Damn, so tired. I wonder if I'll make that train to Berlin this morning...

Well, I've got the cliff splines converted to the VicTrainz kuid...

vt-cliff-spline-set.jpg

Also got a ground texture to go with them now :)

Zec

Man your good...

miappl,

Those cliff splines I made ages ago. If I sent them to anyone, whoever wants to release them under there name can. I don't know when I'll be back in Australia to finish and release them, it could be a month, it could be a year. I have about two dozen spines more or less finished back at home, but I won't be there to tidy them up and get them onto the DLS.
To whoever I may have sent any betas to, release, modify, upload them, take credit for them. I really don't care. :)

Jim
hah, yet another good thing you have created....
just like the Blue Baby you were working on :udrool: .
Thanks for allowing others to release the splines, they will come in handy :)

Zec, thanks for what you have done.... You sure were fast.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Some Puffing Billy Shots :D (Captions below Pic):
PBR-1.jpg

Loco 8A ready to depart Belgrave with a morning Passenger Service
PBR-2.jpg

Loco's 14A and 12A are all fired up ready for another day at the PBR.
PBR-3.jpg

The Passenger Service again, further down the line.
PBR-4.jpg

Going across one of the famous Trestle Bridges.
PBR-5.jpg

Different Angle.

For those who don't know, PBR is located in Victoria, Australia and runs on NG. They also own a fairly famous loco, G42.

Cheers,
Tom :)

A Class 150 from England was transferred to Victoria, Australia for some testing. V/Line Crews were also trained for the occasion. I manged to get some shots around Malcutta:

MC-150-1.jpg

The train, seen approaching the station.
MC-150-2.jpg

Testing the door clearances.
MC-150-3.jpg

Ready to depart back to Warran.
MC-150-4.jpg

Over the crossing.

Cheers,

Hi 3830,

I have the following 4 "unknown items" missing;
47439:25217 (Sirgibby)
85701:24168 (Bald)
85701:24169 (Bald)
2:61119:38809:1 (Natvander)
from your NSW Adamstown to Belmont BHP layout. (A very nice layout.)

If you can point me in the right direction to obtain these that would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bill.

A Cityrail 620/720 set waits to depart at Coolomba (Great Route Anthony :D):

Cheers,

Arghhh i hate that version of Marooma lol i wish i could hurry up and get past my [non] missing dependencies problem and finish the new one:(

Anthony:wave:

Back