Australian screenshots

Nice screenshots Aaron, I just love your trackwork. Graeme has certainly done a great job in the detailing department as well.

Cheers mate,
Roy

XPT approaching Junee, near the loco depot early in morning.
da6b0dfb1985919fcb0ce3acd9657070.jpg

Junee station and yard. IR grain containers special from Griffith about to depart for Melbourne
1edb7c68394bd6725fccbcbb53f87ea1.jpg

Departing Junee yard
d889d79b4d28d1021a341ebb30de7124.jpg

Independent Rail Australia 4485 and 1433 passing the Junee depot as they struggle up the hill with a loaded grain special.
928ed6b17055e9343089901d0664dd91.jpg

Many thanks to Davido for reopening Worrybrook, allowing those that started late in trainz access to his wonderful assets.
cheers
Graeme

Good Afternoon,

It's been a while since I've last posted although I haven't had much time to work on Trainz much in the past monthh but here is a little bit of progress of what's been done of my Late 80s Pinkenba Line.. also I'm after (if possible) a Trainz 2010 SP3 Compatible Queensland Ipswich Line if someone has built one.. I'd be more than happy to exchange routes aswell.

ARHS running a Heritage Trip with BB18 no. 1079 from Pinkenba to Roma Street with SX Set no. 41
4aa570bf4a6f666fc848fcace9bfaef2.jpg

Passengers waiting for the 10:30 Electric Service back to Brunswick Street from Eagle Farm
066e1a94e5ae6595d3e7250addef4f73.jpg

Overview of Doomben Railway Station
531e145ff1a4a06cf67f81a14f90c2a3.jpg

Regards,

It's Memeboy's new XPT. I got it to try out in exchange for providing my Main South route as a test track when it was still WIP. No idea when it will be released. It's really great though some work still required.
cheers
Graeme

Nice one Ghosty, Keep it up mate.

I'm getting a little closer to launching my "Sydney Central and Sydney Harbour" route.

BUT with the recent TANE update, a few small things have crept in, which has prevented me from releasing it yet.

Strange things have occurred like I can set up Central Portal Control to run all AI trains from a session, and it runs fine by itself;.... but for some strange reason, trying to run a few additional ferries in Driver Setup for just a couple of 'ferry trips', grinds CPC to a halt and I only see the ferries run. The portals then decide not to spawn consists.

So I've got two separate sessions, one for trains and one for ferries and both work well independently. But linking them by the above method does not work.

Back to the drawing board and I've set up another route, this time only using Central Portal Control with all trains and all ferries popping out from portals. It works beautifully, EXCEPT, since the TANE update, AI drivers are only recognizing about every second trackmark, so trains and ferries don't stop when they should or they take the wrong junction. Can't win.

Trackmarks are a real problem at present, but hopefully it will be sorted out in due course.

In the meantime, I put together a Navy helicopter ride from Garden Island around the Harbour. Enjoy !!

Cheers,
Roy

Hey Roy.

I love the chopper ride around the Harbour !
The reflections on the water are superb, In Particular the one of the "Coathanger" approach from the Western side !

Norm.

Hey Roy.

I love the chopper ride around the Harbour !
The reflections on the water are superb, In Particular the one of the "Coathanger" approach from the Western side !

Norm.

Thanks Norm, I appreciate the nice comments.

Take care mate.

Cheers,
Roy

In the meantime, I put together a Navy helicopter ride from Garden Island around the Harbour. Enjoy !!

What a truly magnificent piece of work Roy. Every little detail looks just perfect and in its proper place. As much as I hate using the word, this route is "STUNNING".

Bravo Sir!

Paul :)

Nice screenshot Tom - Great work mate.

Thanks for the nice compliments Paul. It's still a WIP, some minor things need sorting out, but a labour of love and a job that I'd like to complete.

Cheers guys,
Roy

Back