Australian screenshots

Further South...

Hi All,

Just a little route I've been working on...

2u4sex2.jpg

Mitch
________
ANGELINA JOLIE NUDE

Last edited:
I Hate Strikes!!!!!

Hello all;

I'm in a pay dispute and a QGR workers have stopped work until the unions call it off but I have called in the police........ so wish me luck

Safe travels​

Michael G​

QGR Commissioner​

Last edited:
I Hate Strikes!!!!!

Hello all;

The Commissioner has union trouble and so........ work has stopped on all QGR projects:'(. But keep up the good work but I will try to get some of my PB15's to DLS If not then to QDR. Lovely screenshots lads so keep the trains rolling!!!!!

Happy travels​

Michael G​

QGR Commissioner​

blacktown station

Hello Fred3801 ,

I know what you mean , the Day of Roses ............but Granville is on the Route to the blue Mountains :)

nsw46m.jpg

nsw46n.jpg

ok here a look of Blacktown at evening :)

nsw46o.jpg

regards

conny

Hey Conny,
Can u pls tell me the name of the station used for the Blacktown Station screen shot, if it's still available on DLS.

Thanks
Koolboy

Ha... I only just got a brand new pair of Levi's from George's yesterday... No, Seriously!!! But... Its not in Dennison St, Its just north of O'Dowds Pub in William St... Although you can see the Rails from the storefront...

Did you include The Great western Pub in Stanley St??? lol.

Very nice tho. :D

route

Hey Conny,
Can u pls tell me the name of the station used for the Blacktown Station screen shot, if it's still available on DLS.

Thanks
Koolboy

Hi Conney.
Could you please tell me if this route was ever uploaded for download
and if so where can i get this route its awsome,i used to live at
Blacktown,
Tonny:)

I went to the Blue Mountains in September! At our motel in Lithgow (the Zig Zag Motel), we could hear the Sydney trains rattling past on the Main Western Line. I stood out there for twenty minutes in the freezing cold, thirty knot wind waiting to get pictures, but nothing came until I was back inside!

Golly that was annoying!:confused:

I went to the Blue Mountains in September! At our motel in Lithgow (the Zig Zag Motel), we could hear the Sydney trains rattling past on the Main Western Line. I stood out there for twenty minutes in the freezing cold, thirty knot wind waiting to get pictures, but nothing came until I was back inside!

Golly that was annoying!:confused:

Were you looking for freight or passenger trains to take a photo of? Next time you go, give us a shout, I should be able to find out what should be running and at what time.

Double

Hello all;

I'm in a pay dispute and a QGR workers have stopped work until the unions call it off but I have called in the police........ so wish me luck

Safe travels​

Michael G​

QGR Commissioner​

A trivialisation of real world events. QR workshops employees went on a snap strike Wednesday 9th Dec over the sell off of sections of QR. QLD Govt tried to dangle a carrot by promising them 1000 shares in the private company but would only guarantee their jobs for two years. Merry Christmas guys.
It ain't FUNNY when your JOB is on the line.
My 2c
Glen
P.S. My job is secure, in case of any alarm.

Last edited:
Back