Australian screenshots

OMG!

:eek:

Release that onto DLS now!

nah jks :hehe:

Very cool, I like the Cityrail atmosphere, just a foot closer in Cityrail content. Getting sick of usings thoughs QR platforms, is that Cityrail one a small width platfrom so they can be used in small spaces?

Hmm...That reminds me, I should get around to finishing those Cityrail S-set reskins then hopefully releasing them soon...

It also seems the TRS forums are being invaded by Railpager's:p

Tom
________
drug test

Last edited:
Very cool, I like the Cityrail atmosphere, just a foot closer in Cityrail content. Getting sick of usings thoughs QR platforms, is that Cityrail one a small width platfrom so they can be used in small spaces?
Yeah, it's 3.5m wide for the narrower platforms. I've also made a 5m version for slightly larger ones.

Thanks all for the comments. :) - another Railpager here too, just a silent one!

Here's some more with some signs too, aswell as some images of the platform around a slight curve.

Last edited:
Great work Deadly.

jclasspf0.jpg

A J class powers up-grade with a short Branchline passenger.

Tom
________
magic flight launch box

Last edited:
An intercity train heads out of Central Station.
screen153xc0.jpg

I really gotta stop making detailed routes its making my computer go crazy :hehe:

:D

outbackbi4.jpg

Some where in the South Australian Outback Lady Norrie hauls the Ghan on a side track waiting on a Steel train to go past. :D

Thank you Boobless_ed :D

Mikado_282 the AN engine is a AN GM class inlivery similar to CLP/CLF class reskined by Colhad <kuid2:50587:210:1> TRS2004

Hi all,

Have been having troubles with all the steam loco's that I have downloaded, the NSW 59 class, QR Beyer Garrat, SAR 400 Class Garrat and most of Subpar productions steam loco's have been having the same troubles......

when I get into driver with them, the boiler pressure is around 50 Psi, which all good enginemen know that it's impossible to opearate a steam loco on that amount, It also seems that the saftey valves are set at 50 Psi as well........

I have trs04 so all of you know.......

Any contributions will be helpful!

Helpdesk just replied,

they said that it wasn't their responsibility beacause they were custom made (ie. from the DLS),
Have tried tweaking the enginespecs, but have failed miserably......

As you are having the same problem with locos made by different people, and as others have no problems, I'd say the problem is with your system, possibly with your installation of Trainz. Try running one of the default steamers.

Bill.

Oh!!!! I know what it is:p
It runs tourist trips somewhere on a short-ish line and is slowly being swallowed up by the mines.

And you've gotta give R(F)ailpage brownie points for being consistant...

Tom
________
growing marijuana

Last edited:
Nth Qld May 1942 QR Delivers .....Goodies necessary to claim the Coral Sea...................................
coralseadx3.jpg

I haven't been around here much lately, and I thought I'd go sort through all my old Trainz stuff I have lying around. Anyway, I came across this...

It's an unfinished Highland Valley remake into a more rural Australian looking climate. This is the top of the mountain with Highland Valley station in the back ground. I spent 5hrs on this layout today with 11 trains running dispatch and myself. I'm surprised at how well it worked. Everything did what it was told, there were no heavy line use and long wait times. I should really finish this and put it up on the DLS. :wave:

Back