Australian screenshots

It's getting late, so I'll hit the sack shortly. A few more assets have just been uploaded to the DLS. The kuids are,...

<kuid2:508637:22186:1> AUS Footpath Asphalt Grass w Gutter
<kuid2:508637:22229:1> AUS Footpath Asphalt Grass w Gutter 03
<kuid2:508637:22230:1> AUS Footpath Conc Grass w Gutter 03
<kuid2:508637:22231:1> AUS Footpath Conc Grass w Gutter 04
<kuid2:508637:22232:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 3m Asphalt Path
<kuid2:508637:22233:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 4.38m Asphalt Path
<kuid2:508637:22236:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 5m Asphalt Path
<kuid2:508637:22234:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 6m Asphalt Path
<kuid2:508637:22235:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 9m Asphalt Path

Today I was focussing on the asphalt items that can be linked with the various footpaths previously posted. To the right in the screenshot are new concrete driveways specifically to be used with asphalt footpaths. On the left are different textured grassed strips, two with asphalt paths and two with different textured concrete footpaths.

screen-16.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Nice work all, Loven those ground textures if the water puddles are included Zec nice work.
Nice shot Mick, one thing i noticed was the lack of cover for the ticket machine all of the ones i have seen and used were undercover on the platform.

Thanks Scott good too see you posting here and I hope the health is doing ok mate I do have the ticket machine cover for Warabrook station sum where on here but I think it is too big to fit on the platform in that pic lol.
Cheers Mick.:)

I've just downloaded elstoko's range of NSWGR Water Cranes.

They look great mate, and I'll make sure they are used on my 1950s Sydney route.

Thank you so much.

Elstokos-water-cranes.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

I've just uploaded to the DLS, another set of Driveway Ramps, a Corner asset and with a Footpath to match. They should be up in 24 hours.

screen-17.jpg

Here are the kuids,...

<kuid2:508637:22237:1> AUS Footpath Conc w Gutter 2
<kuid2:508637:22238:1> AUS Footpath Corner Conc w Gutter 2
<kuid2:508637:22184:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 3m
<kuid2:508637:22188:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 4.38m
<kuid2:508637:22189:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 6m
<kuid2:508637:22190:1> AUS Driveway Ramp 9m

Cheers,
Roy

These two Driveway Ramps have been made to suit a wider entry such as, for service stations or parking stations.

One is the entry ramp and the other is an exit ramp. (Just swap them around if used for RH drive layouts)

Here are the kuids,...

<kuid2:508637:22239:1> AUS Driveway Ramp Wide Exit
<kuid2:508637:22240:1> AUS Driveway Ramp Wide Entry

screen-18.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Norm,

I always like your screens but this 2019 pictures not.

The sky is like sundown but comparing to that the landscape is way too pale, too white and looks unreal like a sort of a bad pastel painting.

But it's not only you, there are many others making this pale screenshots lately.

Where are the normal warm colors like in the Tane shots?

Roy,

Thanks a lot for all the driveway/footpath assets, another muchly welcome addition for Trainz. All the small things like this can make a big difference in route building!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks guys! :) The puddles are part of some new ground textures that I'm working on for TRS19. It's using the seasonal function, where the last month of each 'season' has wither a puddle version, or a 'wet weather' version, of that season's texture (will generally be summer, winter, and then a separate 'snow' one without a puddle). I may look at using different seasons to give either 'patchy' or 'heavy' snow as well :)

Hopefully have some more shots to show soon, been too busy lately to do much stuff that actually looks interesting :(

Regards
Zec

... some new ground textures ...
... really great those terrific puddles .. searching and waiting for such kind of textures for a long time .. also for wet asphalt ... like to create a wet, rainy, nightshift industrial diorama ... i don't have the skills to make them my self .. so i wait patiently ...

... new concrete driveways ...
... thankz a lot for your creations .. i have plans to use them in an urban diorama-wip ... very nice ...

... thankz everybody here for sharing your views & skills ...
grtz
daveric

Where are the normal warm colors like in the Tane shots?

Come and sit in some Australian summer weather on a 35 to 45 degree day and I think you will find that it well represented in the screenshot. Heat glare makes everything very bright yet the sky usually has a very heavy heat haze, or dust making it somewhat darker. A bit different to what you are used to in the Netherlands, although you too get heat haze due to humidity in the summer. The closest Europe has to Australia climate wise, would possibly be Spain and Portugal in July - August Made me homesick when I was there.
cheers
Pete

VR X Class Series 1 now available from our website :)
Thanks Tom for your hard work. I actually felt guilty seeing that guards van on the pass, as I helped destroy one at Traralgon one morning. We reversed it down 4 tracks at once and "Granny" Davis only noticed and stopped pushing back with the L class when the van hit a staunchion and brought the overhead down. That cost me a $5 fine for not looking back.
Thanks again Tom.
cheers
Graeme

Back