Australian screenshots

Two third series T classes are seen crossing the Boggy Creek bridge after departing Nowa Nowa with a heavily loaded goods bound for Bairnsdale...
b5a15842fe29fa50133a2957d2d49342.jpg

Nice work Hurleyco, I always have great admiration for people who can create models like these. I've never quite got to that stage myself.

Keep up the great work,
Cheers,
Roy

Nice screenshot Tom,

You've got the sun highlighting the eucalypts at just the right moment mate.

Graeme: You'll be pleased to know the salvage team was able to drag that H Set from the harbour, gave it a quick wash and blow-dry, and it's back in service.

Cheers,
Roy

Afternoon,

Just some small teasers of Doomben & Doomben Yards also there are future plans to extend to Eagle Junction in the near future now with the Nudgee Rd Level Crossing in place.

Doomben Station
6340d4375ffdb1cfd24296c2ec1557d0.jpg

Doomben Yards (Still needs work)
85b46e1e89e21950a9ca2bc4bb9a52c6.jpg

Looking Towards Ascot Direction (Track needs work, I know)
5ee736dcca6a36be0f2585b503ddb3ad.jpg

Regards.

Roy3b3
in reply to you from a while ago, with the new route that is supposed to run from Munbilla to Maryvale (the never built Via recta) Via ipswich
The first screen shows what it was like at the Maryvale end, the last screen shows what it went to, without showing utm or vector tiles.
i have yet again uninstalled trainz2010EE 3 times and reinstalled everything.
re downloaded the kmz from google earth, but no luck.
between Kalbar and Munbilla the earth is still flat in the game and no roads show with the names.

i had everything reset and cleaned before reinstalling each time.
now i'm ready to give up with trainz

i couldn't be bothered to reinstall any more times

i think i'll find something better to do with my time.
i even downloaded the kmz file from a different computer, but still the same when put into the game

cheers
Ron

Roy3b3
in reply to you from a while ago, with the new route that is supposed to run from Munbilla to Maryvale (the never built Via recta) Via ipswich
The first screen shows what it was like at the Maryvale end, the last screen shows what it went to, without showing utm or vector tiles.
i have yet again uninstalled trainz2010EE 3 times and reinstalled everything.
re downloaded the kmz from google earth, but no luck.
between Kalbar and Munbilla the earth is still flat in the game and no roads show with the names.

i had everything reset and cleaned before reinstalling each time.
now i'm ready to give up with trainz

i couldn't be bothered to reinstall any more times

i think i'll find something better to do with my time.
i even downloaded the kmz file from a different computer, but still the same when put into the game

cheers
Ron

Hi ya Ron,

I do recall you raising a query some time ago about terrain levels between Kalbar and Munbilla, and from what I remember, I checked Google Earth at the time and found the height above sea level for both places was only about 2 feet. In other words, it was pretty flat between them and about 7.6km in distance. If I was you, I wouldn't worry if your maps don't show the roads or names. Trainz allows you to create layouts any way you like. No one is going to measure out what you create to see if it matches with maps.

I'm sorry that you have had some problems with TS2010. I know from past experience, that things don't always work out the way I plan, but I've found, that if I persevere with what I'm doing, I'll achieve it even if it does take a bit longer.

In a few days time, the next update for T:ANE will take place, which will take Trainz to the best level yet. I have never regretted purchasing TANE because it has so many factors that previous versions did not.

Sometimes if you get bored with a particular hobby, then put it aside for a while and do other things that interest you. It'll always be there if you come back.

Good luck and cheers mate,
Roy

Yes, I know the Compressor is on the wrong side...
I've put all the details into the Fireman's side, at which point when I'm close to done, I'll mirror all the objects to the Driver's side.
I just wanted to scale the Compressor.

rvxdz9.jpg

The Compressor.

a082so.jpg

Cheers,

The "Via Recta Line" ,.... the proposed line that never was, and which has some historical significance.

That could be a nice layout to build from Maryvale down to Warwick.

Good luck with your project

Cheers,
Roy

barisbeer: As H222 said, I got the VQCX wagon from Mick (matruck).
The tracks are reskins on one of SAM track's, but I don't remember which one I used.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

e7f0e81a9bcd0dcf29947b1310b74b5e.jpg

6d212895d41105072b2e3cd6a112b3b9.jpg

1f98e59a50c9c8fd8b6f81c9d63dfba4.jpg

57487f2e18c6e705cf9e6809bcc60c88.jpg

bc080c0f051aea843a03c5e7edb4f7d1.jpg

ef4a9602c3c254482c660f110f7a0f89.jpg

a2ebf13daa82c932023222d17ed1fbc6.jpg

fa687129bb91605e07ac18a1da5646a8.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Last edited:
Hey all,

The VQCX are meshes I sent to Tom and Mick some time back as they are going to be doing them up to modern era, I'm going up to VR, SAR, NSW (OCX), ANR, V/Line, NRC, on Victrainz under Azza's Workshop I have a batch of incomplete (WIP) releases for people to play with, these models are pretty much low detail and still needs tonnes of work before they see the DLS.

23621985_10159469818670543_6876682217236375191_n.jpg

Cheers.

Taking H9 and H55 on a spin around Brisbane South.

Can get the car numbers setup but for some reason, cant get the set numbering or destination board to work?

Back