Page 2403 of 2427 FirstFirst ... 14031903230323532393240124022403240424052413 ... LastLast
Results 36,031 to 36,045 of 36404

Thread: Australian screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    Nice shots, and clever editing. 9034 and 9027(?) at speed! TurfFX could be reigned back a notch though.
    Cheers mate, it was 9007 and 9034. Need to replace the old spline grass with TurfFX.

Cheers, Ryan.

Some latest WIP shots from "WeddinNSW: Southlines to the Lachlan"

I have spent the last few days working around Murrumburrah. The station building has been uploaded to the DLS, and should be available soon (thanks to ad602000 for allowing me to reskin his original model).

A bit further south, at Demondrille. The coal stage still stands in 1967.

Finally, a couple more from Wallendbeen, with some slight changes since the last shots I posted from this location.

Last edited by FootplatePhil; September 4th, 2020 at 07:23 PM. Reason: add missing acknowledgement
    Phil
    "WeddinNSW: South lines to the Lachlan" now available on the DLS. Uses only included and DLS content.

V70 approaches it final destination of Kiama, seen departing Bombo.

G10 crossing Stanwell Park viaduct.

N6 rockets past the cameraman heading for Bomaderry.

something i have been working on a little re skin project.

Trainz Screenshot TANE SP4 by Scott S, on Flickr

QDR Suburban Series Coming Soon.

PN Garbage train seen Between Tahmoor and Picton heading South.

Cheers, Ryan.

Flour empties about to depart the Manildra Shoalhaven starch plant at Bomaderry

cheers
    Graeme

I usually capture my screenshots about midday, but just for something different here are some late afternoon shots.

Late afternoon sun glowing on the silos at Grenfell.

Anyone for cricket? Young.

Approaching Kingsvale

All going well (and with a big thanks to tomtre and NSWGR_46class), I will be uploading the latest Weddin update for TRS 2019 SP1 in the next few days. Watch out for "WeddinNSW: Southlines to the Lachlan" , coming soon.
    Phil
    "WeddinNSW: South lines to the Lachlan" now available on the DLS. Uses only included and DLS content.

There doesn't appear to be any tram tracks that are suitable for Sydney streets. Well,...I've not found any as yet, so I've been toying around with some bitumen roads that I built with the same textures which I'm using with the tram tracks.

What I've done is to make a single tram track and a dual track into bitumen. These can be used with other roads available. I've tested a track with the cat wires included, but found some problems, which makes the whole exercise a bigger problem.
    I then extended a single tram track to include the roadway and sidewalk.

Still some work to do on this little project.

Cheers,
    Roy

Very nice work on the tram tracks and roads Roy. Phil, I really like the more muted afternoon shots. Coming along nicely Ryan.

Keep up the great work everyone and stay healthy!
    cheers
    Graeme

Hi All.

After years of messing around, I have finally got a in game set of standard Queensland Railways Main Line Electrification (MLE) Overhead Catenary. Based on examples at Woondum & Traveston on the North Coast Railway. These are made to a standard height as per the Chief Engineers Department of 5.86m but other heights will be made to co-act with a pantograph script as per the prototype. it is hoped that these can make the DLS after beta testing, as they would be perfect for any modern route to the present day.

Woondum with Catenary

Cheers
    Mich
    Content by Trainz89 & QHR Trainz

A fine job you've done with those cat poles Mich. It's a winner !!

Is there any particular cat wire you would recommend be used to link to them ??

Or, have you considered combining your post with a suitable cat wire?

As a guide, elstoko knocked up <kuid2:368725:30126:1> NSWGR catenary with stanchion spline for gently-curving single track, LH cant which look pretty good.

Cheers,
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    A fine job you've done with those cat poles Mich. It's a winner !!

Is there any particular cat wire you would recommend be used to link to them ??

Or, have you considered combining your post with a suitable cat wire?

As a guide, elstoko knocked up <kuid2:368725:30126:1> NSWGR catenary with stanchion spline for gently-curving single track, LH cant which look pretty good.

Cheers,
    Roy
    Thank you kindly Roy, it has been nearly 7 years of hard work and plenty of procrastination. These are trackside assets, which can be placed like any track side scenery to suit and are height variable with a concrete base per the prototype. As part of the QR City Train project, we did trial the use of a spline but it kept distorting the lod mesh and especially on tight corners. So in trial and error, I toyed with creating as a trackside asset then using my own spline wire to thread into the poles. The results appear as below, of which I am pretty happy how they turned out and baked with lighting shadows.

I shall be creating to match the Catenary Poles, a standard height variable wire as a solid mesh spline. As to keep with the realistic approach with the routes as inline with the QR Chief Engineers specifications, having a solid wire thread onto the panto-graph. I shall post more when they come.

Regards

Mich
    Content by Trainz89 & QHR Trainz

N CLASS LOCOMOTIVES INCOMING!

AusTrainz is proud to announce the release of the Victorian N Class Locomotives. Stefan has done a sensational job on his first AT release, covering multiple liveries and modifications that the class had received in its early years (modern versions coming soon).

Find them on our website now! https://www.austrainz.com/

*Please note, these have only been designed and tested for TRS19 SP1 (PC) and above ONLY. Even though they are compatible with T:ANE SP2/3, we cannot guarantee they will work in earlier versions of Trainz and provide no support for people attempting to get them to work in earlier versions of Trainz

For only the best Australian Trainz DLC:
    austrainz.com

Quarantining Since March 1st In Front Of My PC

They look really fantastically schnazzy

Bit of an update on the 2800 Project. Texturing is underway and is starting to take shape more to come at later dates