Australian screenshots

suggestions needed please

hi

on this old rail line there are lots of trees to be placed.
in 2006 there was a strip of trees that could be dragged, but it wont show up for me.
i can only use the 6 jvc trees seen above

all the dfark green seen below is trees and there are lots of wooded areas to come

would those 6 trees be too much in memeory hungry usage?

thanks
ron

mbsm.jpg

The route is called Cityrail Sandbox ABc
Its not for public download and may never be unless the backdrop issue for TS12 is ever solved. I had to mod all the backdrop locally to use them
NSWRG_46Class,
May I ask what route that is and if its for public download?

-Eno

It is in fact better on memory and load time to only used 5 or 6 trees and repeat them over and over again
hi

on this old rail line there are lots of trees to be placed.
in 2006 there was a strip of trees that could be dragged, but it wont show up for me.
i can only use the 6 jvc trees seen above

all the dfark green seen below is trees and there are lots of wooded areas to come

would those 6 trees be too much in memeory hungry usage?

thanks
ron

Is it running low on boiler pressure? that's one reason for the sound to go low as it's based on steam in cylinder pressure, more steam = louder chuff.

I couldn't get it to work as it's a fleet of missing dependencies and gave up on it.

Cheers.

Its as soon as the session starts, boiler pressure is around 230-240 psi, I have checked all the sound files and they all work fine in Media Player.

Well done Dave , well done Pete, they have all come up really good.
does anybody know the name of the little [i think] diesel cart that ran luggage and mail- parcels around Central
The carts you describe were only ever known as tow motors by the staff and I'm not sure if they had any other official description. They were actually gas powered and built by Toyota. The carriages that were towed behind were just called luggage trolleys.

Thanks Railwayz, i do hope that someone will build it one day, it would be a great addition for all the underground maintenance tunnels and ramps i have built

Hi all, I just uploaded 4 different DL Class locomotives which are (click the thumbs):

In older National Rail colours:

All running presently in Australia in Pacific National colours only, a clean(ish) version below:

Pacific National dirty version:

and when these were original build for Australian National, in their green and gold colours:

All 4 different paint schemes together:

They were uploaded for approval today, if no errors are found with the uploads, these should be available by the weekend, fingers crossed. All have scripted auto numbering when placed in Surveyor, scripted reversing light/ditch light/marker light features and night mode. Made with brand new bogies for the DL Class (which btw already are getting d/loaded from the DLS of some 150 examples so far but the locomotives made for them have NOT even reached the DLS yet :eek:). Made for TS12 (version 3.5) ONLY for now, if someone might be testing these in TS12 SP1 HF3, please let me know of any issues, if any, as my updates failed dismal. TS09/10 versions might follow.

Enjoy, Payware quality still build for free as Freeware.

VinnyBarb

Vinny you are a marvel, mate :D
Thank you for this Really I think we all thank you for them.
I do hope you got some pleasure out of them because we will be enjoying them for many years to come :D
Cheers
Rod

Thanks Rod, I never had these beta tested as they have the same script and same engine files as most of my other lately created locomotives. I would appreciate of getting feedback for/in TS12 SP1 HF3 to see if there are any issues there. One of the coronas (created by me) has a yellow warning as this is a 2.4 (TRS04) version but it still works. What is a content creator to do, update and upload any of the dependencies needed for every new version of Trainz every time there is a new version? If the damn thing works, why have a damn warning there? Silly if you ask me.

Enjoy

VinnyBarb

It means the asset still works, but isn't up to scratch with newer Trainz stuff.

Jamie

The warning only say, this is a version 2.4 Kuid, nothing else. If it works, so what? If I would change the version number to 3.5 and re upload that corona again, nothing has changed, still the same textures and configuration. Only the version number in the Kuid would have changed.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Back