Australian screenshots

Wonderful to see these Barisbeer! I checked your site, and I don't see any Dependency downloads for these. Do they include the assets missing from the DLS versions? See post here: https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...ng-Kuids-Post-them-here&p=1922102#post1922102

Should be all sorted now, ended up updating some deps and changing the bogeys to my kuid. All should be working now!

On another note, i have now released my CFCLA C44aci pack for anyone interested in downloading!

https://hotboxcontent.weebly.com/cfcla-railfirst--freightliner-locomotives.html

Cheers, Ryan

2022-04-21-202910.png

2022-04-21-205539.png

2022-04-21-205632.png

Hi Ryan

I seem to be missing the dependency 88211:1002: by Lesly for the Bogie 295818:100063

Ill get that fixed, In the meantime you can fix it by changing the "bogey" kuid under "tracksound" to the actual bogey asset and make sure you change it in the kuid-table aswell.

Newcastle Interchange.
784567567.png

657747654.png

Cheers, Ryan

Does anyone know of any early Victorian private railway content out there? I'm talking about the VERY early days with Hobsons Bay, Geelong and Melbourne, Deniliquin and Moama, etc.
I know there are some G&MRCo. bogies and specs on "the russian site" but that's it.

G'day,

Those bogies and specs on the Russian site they took from me in victrainz private storage when they hacked into it, I built some of the Geelong engines and had been building some of the Hobson's bay stock too, I do have some old Geelong open wagons on the DLS, the VR t3a 1900+ are ex Geelong stock, the engines are still in TS12 and heven't been moved to T:ANE or TRS19 yet.

EDIT:

This is a old render I have on Flickr.

https://live.staticflickr.com/5648/21472699032_e4c938fd0c_b.jpg

EDIT2:

If the bogies and specs are on it the engines should be too as they where in a packed .cdp, when I found out my stuff was on it I tried searching to find a contact us and find the hosting name to put in a request to have my stuff removed I couldn't find anything, the problem is they pretty much cancel out the update system N3V games have the on the DLS, so when I update something it goes on DLS as a V1 or V2 depending on how many times I update, the stuff on their site is under old kuids when they where a work in progress or in beta stage so people are not getting the true version to that asset.

Here's one of the Hobson's Bay open wagons, these where on VR register from 1885, this model will represent 1890 to 1900.

52031076680_789350bfcd_b.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll try them out. Sad that these content thieves lurk everywhere these days.
EDIT: That Hobson's Bay wagon looks fantastic!

Last edited:
NEW CONTENT ARRIVING!!

We can proudly announce that our 93 Class are now available through the Trainz Download Station by searching author ID “CBH010bj”.

On behalf of all the team, we truly hope you enjoy these assets, and please standby, as more of the C44 series are released in the coming weeks.

Thanks for all your support, and happy Trainz’ing!

TRS19_2022-04-25_13-48-16.png
TRS19_2022-04-25_13-48-01.png

Lots of great Australian stuff being produced recently!

My (great?:D) contribution... an escape to the country, and a bit of a time warp. The Boorowa Branch, circa 1965. Train stops by arrangement with the guard.

Nannong%2C-Boorowa-Br.jpg

Nannong.
Nannong%2C-Boorowa-Br.jpg

Oreston
Oreston%2C-Boorowa-Br.jpg

Shots taken during route testing in latest build of TRS22

Last edited:
Wow, how times change.

By the mid 1960's the rural NSWGR rail network was starting to look dated and run down. 20 years earlier it was the 'Fibre to the Node' of its day! (with a sulky completing the connection to the house).

Mind you, for a young wide eyed boy the sight of a grubby old steam loco hauling a run down mail train was still pretty awe inspiring :)

Last edited:
TRS22_uE9kx6epWy.png

81s are a beta, C44's are available payware on the Trainz Store and the route is a WIP still :)

Cheers
Jamie

Back