Australian screenshots

Hey Graeme,

On your Shepparton route I come across Tocumwal when I was exploring the route as their are many lines and haven't looked at them all yet, however I was just wondering which era does your this area model? I remember years ago on Facebook someone posted some photos about 3 or 4 years ago, might have been 60's or 70's and the photo had more tracks behind the station with it being Platform 1 and Platform 2, I suspect the tracks where removed when passenger trains stopped, not sure when that was, probably late 70's when most where closed to passengers.

Tocumwal.....-sou-desu-ne%3F.jpg

Cheers.

Gday Aaron, Tocumwal isn't really prototypical, although it is based off a track diagram, late 70s from memory. Anyway it was after the Narranderra line closed.
I've tried to make it a terminal yard.
cheers
Graeme

Great screenshots Mark, Aaron, Graeme. Keep it up guys.

I'm saying that, but been a bit slack lately. Here's a few around Darling Harbour in TRS19. I even slipped a VR loco in to see how it would look.
2018-10-24-123345.jpg

2018-10-24-122822.jpg
2018-10-24-122951.jpg
2018-10-24-123238.jpg
2018-10-24-123502.jpg
2018-10-24-123604.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

It's been awhile...
Y133 crosses the Pyrenees Highway at the Maryborough Line diversion out of Castlemaine with a Drivers Experience train on the return to Maldon.

2018-10-24-202640.jpg

Cheers
Tim

It's been awhile...
Y133 crosses the Pyrenees Highway at the Maryborough Line diversion out of Castlemaine with a Drivers Experience train on the return to Maldon.

Cheers
Tim

Nice shot there Tim.

My wife and I enjoyed the steam powered Maldon-Castlemaine run, when we were in Victoria just over a year ago. They had a race against a cycle club to see who would get back to Maldon first. The steamer won.

Cheers,
Roy

Been working on some of the industrial buildings around White Bay, including the grain silos and loading/unloading facilities.
Here's a couple of shots.
2018-10-25-224524.jpg

These are models of the actual buildings in Robert Street adjacent to the power station.
2018-10-25-224657.jpg

A glimpse of the opposite side of the power station from the White Bay Grain Wharf
2018-10-25-225238.jpg

Putting together some models that make up the Grain facility at White Bay.
2018-10-25-225106.jpg

2018-10-25-225008.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

I've tried to make it a terminal yard.

I always thought it was a Terminus as been shown in old VR Maps, after researching it I found out that it's the start of the SG and it was an exchange area like Albury, I reckon it would of been cool if you did the SG sections even if it was just a few 100 metres so the NSWGR stuff could sit around as static background.

Anyway, these are still in the works and I haven't abandoned them just been struggling with finding timber textures to overlay over them.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers.

Great shots everyone.
Aaron, I do have a DEM from Tocumwal to Naranderra but it is well down the list of projects. Illawarra and Melbourne - Geelong are battling for my time at the moment against a rediscovered joy of driving trains in TRS19.
Just a couple of shots running goods on Wallangarra

cheers
Graeme

Great shots everyone.
Aaron, I do have a DEM from Tocumwal to Naranderra but it is well down the list of projects. Illawarra and Melbourne - Geelong are battling for my time at the moment against a rediscovered joy of driving trains in TRS19.
Just a couple of shots running goods on Wallangarra

cheers
Graeme

Beautiful shots Graeme. TRS19 looks so good.

Cheers,
Roy

A few from me.

Trainz Screenshot TANE SP3 by Scott S, on Flickr
MZ1440 MZ1446 lead a test train away from Kavanagh.

A serial pest and trespasser is arrested as 1RA2 departs Kavanagh

Quad 44s guide a freighter through the Feral Ranges.

Quad CSRs lead 1RA2 through the Feral Ranges.

Trainz Sreenshot by Scott S, on Flickr
MZ1440 MZ1446 run past the Feral Ranges Passing loop as they continue through the Feral Ranges.

Wonderful shots Graeme, Kylsey, Aaron and Ghosty. It's nice to see a variety of action happening around here.

Speaking of which;.. after having a few runs on 'Sebino Lake' it now makes me think, that I really need to improve the standard somewhat on my own layout and make a few positive improvements. All of this, takes time and it's quite difficult trying to match a TANE layout with a TRS19 one. (like an amateur V's a professional)

I had intended to complete my 1950s Sydney route in TANE towards the end of this year, then release it. Then I'll redo all the detailing again in TRS19. Boy, I know how to give myself plenty of work.

I may not get time to have a run on my own route.

Oh well, back to the grind.

Cheers,
Roy

Very nice Graeme,

Hey all,

I've released the next variation of the RKLX Steel Container Wagons, one of the things I did to make these easier to use was set the queues so the containers are already on them as they pretty much had containers on them 24/7, their was a time I was thinking of having two sets of queues so the containers would be on them for one queue and another queue for dummy Steel Coil Loads so you get a empty weight and loaded weight.

Standard-Gauge.jpg

Broad-Gauge.jpg

Cheers.

Nice equipment there Aaron. A good decision producing them with the containers intact. Well done mate.

Great screenshots Graeme as usual. You're right, it has been rather quiet around here lately.

I was flukey-enough to pick up 2nd place in the comparison TANE/TRS19 competition, and have just downloaded $100 worth of gear as the prize. Incentives like that go a long way to cement your passion for a hobby you love anyway.

Here are a few shots taken in TRS19 of my Sydney Version 4 route (not 1950s)

2018-11-07-092936.jpg

2018-11-07-091812.jpg

2018-11-07-092810.jpg

2018-11-07-092502.jpg

2018-11-07-091943.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

The wonder to me Roy was that you didn't get 1st. And more great shots there from Version 4. Also great stuff from Graeme and Aaron and Kylsey. Good to see shots from Ghosty again.

I have been very busy working on detailing on my route in TANE, but I am waiting to see what I can do with TRS2019 before posting more screenshots. So I am likely to remain quiet until some time after quarter 4 2018's general TRS2019 release. Looking forward to a great Christmas present thanks to NV3 !

Back