Australian screenshots

You know where that V/line N class came from?

You'll see it on Australian Trainz Division when released :)

71068120_479935572736350_2596732356668686336_n.jpg

That trike looks great in all your shots Phil; but he really looks lonely on that long journey.

Did he take a cut-lunch with him, or an i-pad to play with ?

Keep up the great work mate.
Cheers,
Roy

That trike looks great in all your shots Phil; but he really looks lonely on that long journey.

Cheers,
Roy

Staff shortage:). Thanks to SailorDan it looks a bit better than my first attempt, when it was being ridden by ghosts.

Did he take a cut-lunch with him, or an i-pad to play with ?

Edit: Funny, that reminds me. When I was a kid the fettlers would take the trike off the rails near the bridge in third screen, and play euchre in the shade of the bridge.

Last edited:
Great work Phil. You've nailed it mate. Now they can have a picnic and play uchre under the bridge.

I've spent some time re-building Newtown Station as well as, the Newtown Tram terminus. Here are a few shots so far. I haven't finalised the track laying or the catenary for the trams as yet.

screen-newtown-4.jpg

screen-newtown-5.jpg

screen-newtown-6.jpg

screen-newtown-7.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Great screen shots people. Roy, as always fascinating and detailed shots of mid-century Sydney. I know nothing of VR, but I enjoyed the settings and realism in Zecs shots. And Graeme has come through with some different and original lighting shots.

Waiting for the cross country mixed at Koorawatha. Priorities...

Important-business.jpg

Last edited:
I've been changing some of the textures on a few of my Sydney assets. Today I rebuilt Fort Denison with the textures from a couple of YouTube videos. Hopefully they will be will closer to the mark than before.

screen-fort-denison.jpg

screen-fort-denison2.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Been doing some weathering work on some QR 217O's. the specific locomotive i have weathered is 2190D. the most shabby and dirty on of the lot. Well done Dylan for the amazing model.
Here's some shots.

Cheers, Ryan.

Thanks Steve, Phil, Graeme for all the feedback. I do appreciate it guys.

Beautiful work there Ryan - it's almost real. You're nailing it mate. Keep it up.

Cheers,
Roy

Nice shots all,

Fresh out of Redbank after a major overhaul into 2300 classes, Ex 1569 and 2403, now 2323 and 2333 lead an empty coal train through the outskirts of Brisbane.

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-10-06-16-35-17-25.png

Cheers, Dylan.

Back