Australian screenshots

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Lolbiskets:
Thank you George for the information (and the shots) of your Sprinters.
That's quite a collection. I look forward to their release, and thank you for making them available to us.
Cheers
NickE

Those sprinters look fantastic, are they T:ANE compatible?
If not, could you please make a T:ANE version ? (Maybe even a TS12 version, I don't fully know how hard it is.)

If not, could you please make a T:ANE version ? (Maybe even a TS12 version, I don't fully know how hard it is.)

Hi. Considering I've taken advantage of PBR textures which are not compatible with earlier versions of Trainz, it would require a significant amount of work which I don't consider to be worth doing considering the dwingling number of people that still use the older versions of Trainz. So I will not be making the sprinters compatible with TANE or TS12.

Thanks, George

Been busy at work around Mount Lofty the past couple of days. Apart from needing to model in the platform shed myself, I'm certainly happy with how its shaping up.

2021-10-06_140356.jpg

Tane is close to what, 7 years old now? Making versions for both TANE and TRS19 means either lowering the quality of the 19 versions or giving yourself almost twice the work when it comes to texturing and scripting.

TANE has had its day and TRS19 is vastly superior to it. I even get better performance in 19 (with the same, now older computer) with more detailed and better looking routes. Plus TurfFX is LIT

Jamie

Great shot! You could put that up in the competition and have a good chance!

Ha ha we'll see. Thanks for the compliment!

No chance at all, as it's not US or European. It's a great shot anyway and brought back memories of my days at Sth Dynon

Thanks Graeme. Appreciate it and I'm glad it brings back some memories. Means I've got it half right too ;)

Congrats on the route release LOLBiskets & Great shots Ryan

Heathcote Junction. Tom's new Series 3 X's on the DLS are just phenomenal. Under Author 'lesley'

Cheers,
Jamie

HCJ.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought TRS19, looking for the best Sydney routes for me to get. I have stuff like the South Coast route, Camden, Kurrajong and Roy's Sydney Harbor, what else is there?

(And no, not including those superflat crappy ones)

There is a TRS19 route called Blue Mountains Line TRS19 Version which is pretty good otherwise there really isn't much for just Sydney unless you wait for Ryan's Sydney to Junee route to come out which might be a while. It's not a bad route imo but central is reduced to 6 platforms and the cowan bank is way smaller than real life. I'm sure others would know better than me though.

North Coast Older but good, Great Northern Railway, there was the big southern network that is getting rebuilt

Just bought TRS19, looking for the best Sydney routes for me to get. I have stuff like the South Coast route, Camden, Kurrajong and Roy's Sydney Harbor, what else is there?

(And no, not including those superflat crappy ones)

Back