Australian screenshots

Hey guys, been a few months since my last post here. The Adelaide to Tailem Bend route now has basic track to Nairne with scenery in most locations up to Mt. Lofty Station.
In the screenshots below X50 is in charge of a Mallala to Melbourne Grainy seen at Dry Creek then climbing up the Adelaide Hills at Belair.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers.

Hey all,

It has taken several long years however I finally got there!

This is the last of the Green R/RY class locos I'm uploading to the DLS, I have also remembered that I've forgotten to upload the last of the Y Class locos too which are the 1898 to 1907 time period so I'll do that in coming days.

Cheers.

I've just posted a portfolio of Trike screenies in my WeddinNSW "Freeware Announcement" thread.

Great news for NSWGR trike fans, and hopefully coming soon to the DLS (currently in Beta testing)..... NSWGR Mark 60 TIC.

Trike.jpg

Thanks AD602000 and NSWGR_46Class.

Great screenshots everyone it's been a long time since I stuck my head in here for a look and Trainz has come a long way great to see a few names I remember

Wonderful model of the derail zec.
Very articulate containers lesley.
nice shots from all aus railfans.

good triking shot phil. Is that trike available on dls?

rest well keep safe

Ranciderwrich

Last edited:
good triking shot phil. Is that trike available on dls?

rest well keep safe

Ranciderwrich

The trike is another collaboration between ad602000 and NSWGR_46class. There are still a couple if niggly little issues to be sorted out, but hopefully it will be on the DLS soon

Last edited:
Hi all, I've just come back to Trainz and installed TS2019, I was wondering if anybody can recommend some good NSW routes for me to play with? also I have downloaded Davido's 620/720 class railmotor and I am having difficulty with a glitch that is making the seats of the railmotor appear outside the train? thanks

Hi, welcome back! I'd suggest the ARTC Main South/VR North-east route, built for TANE but works well in TRS19. Seymour Vic to Bethungra NSW. with the railcars, go into the config and remove the lines relating to seat anim .kin or similar. That will prevent the sets from protruding from the railcar.

Lovely screen shots Zec, I'd suspect you're doing some work on the Healesville route, looks to have a lot more detail. I have the V499 loco, just haven't had time to play with it, but those pictures are tempting to inspire me! lol

Back