Australian screenshots

Make sure you have all of the car loads (they may not have ended up in the kuid-table), and have downloaded the bogies (when I made the bogies, they worked fine in 04 :s ).
Zec

Make sure you have all of the car loads (they may not have ended up in the kuid-table), and have downloaded the bogies (when I made the bogies, they worked fine in 04 :s ).
Zec
Not sure what the problem is, it works fine in 2006, but not in 2004 :confused:

Craig
:):):)

Craig,
The config for the carrier uses the bogey container for 06 ...
bogeys {
0 {
bogey <kuid2:103475:50165:1>
reversed 0
}
}
to get it working in 04 add the following line to the carriers config:-
bogey "<kuid2:103475:50165:1>"

HTH
David

Dry creek bed in Queensland....

Screen_155.jpg

Screen_156.jpg

Screen_157.jpg

Screen_158.jpg

Screen_159.jpg

Screen_160.jpg

I've quite a bit more than this, but just wanted to show off the dry creek bed. More shots soon....:)

Craig,
The config for the carrier uses the bogey container for 06 ...
bogeys {
0 {
bogey <kuid2:103475:50165:1>
reversed 0
}
}
to get it working in 04 add the following line to the carriers config:-
bogey "<kuid2:103475:50165:1>"

HTH
David
Many thanks David, that fixed the problem.

@ Colhad, very nice texturing, looks great.

Craig
:):):)

Anyone know if Boobless_Ed's DD17 ever made it to the DLS?

If it isn't on there, then it hasn't gone up ;)

But no, I don't think it ever did. Was a great model, but I don't think Jim was ever really happy with it. Thats what I seem to remember from my conversations with him.
Zec

If it isn't on there, then it hasn't gone up ;)

But no, I don't think it ever did. Was a great model, but I don't think Jim was ever really happy with it. Thats what I seem to remember from my conversations with him.
Zec

Very true, Zec.

From an artistic view point, I think it's rubbish. But I might throw it out there as is for the sake of it when I get back to Australia.

I'll be back this Monday. It will only be a brief visit but I might see about getting it released as is. Most likely though, I'll be caught up in real life. I have too much to do.

Spent the last two weeks fixing and updating my VR Z class and 'veteran' cars to close to TS2009 standards. Still more work to do on them though...

vr-veteran-train.jpg

Zec

TS2009-ballast-train.jpg

TS2009 leads an empty ballast train towards Dhura Oon over a stretch of skeleton track.

TS2009-ballast-train-2.jpg

Having arrived at Dhura Oon, TS2009 sits beside the ballast piles to await loading before heading back to the bridge to perform some ballasting.

Zec

has anyone started a comeng or hitachi yet..?? :wave:

suuuurely some of you are going to get over diesels and the countryside soon and move back to inner suburbs/ electric routes etc..?? :)

and no i dont have time to make my own, just enjoy all the screenshots you guys post up..

keep up the great work..!

I've got a partially started comeng here, but would need to start it again now anyway. And I know there was a hitachi being made, but haven't heard any news on it in a long while. I know the creator is very busy with real life these days.

And if you look 2 posts up, you'll find 3 items of Melbourne suburban content sitting in a screenshot... :hehe:

Probably a bit early for any real use though...

Zec

Back