Australian screenshots

Thanks SAR621 brings back memories of my trip in 1979, my friends sat up but I got myself a sleeper due to my back, got looked after like a treat.

Tom

D1 625 blocks the Murray Valley Highway at Rutherglen with a lengthy UP Wahgunyah mixed

2021-05-10_200403.jpg

Cheers
Tim

SAR NG SMC-1 At Quorn loco depot, Pware's new version of Peterborough division ...
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
One Thing I do Like about Trainz 19 is the ability to put trains on the track and go straight into driver to try them out with having to re-save the session either overwriting or as a new one

SAR Y97 and some CR coaches on the way to Wilmington on the NG, some of the Y class did goto CR as the Nfb class. 43-49, 51, 88-97
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Where do i find these routes ?
The DLS would be a good place to start.
My shots are from Goulburn Murray Lines v4 (only a few crossings to finish off) although v3 is on the DLS.
Tom's shots are from Pware's new Peterborough route on the DLS
Tim's Scratchy's and Ryans shots are from unreleased routes.
PGibbons also has a NSW Great Northern route out recently on the DLS which looks great but haven't had time to drive yet.
cheers
Graeme

Where do i find these routes ?

More info for you on Pware SAR Peterborough div route

Comes with a Free Roam session that there is lots of different runs for you to do all from Links in the route to WIKI pages for them, list of locos, route, track diagrams tutorials how to use the system ect. he has put a lot of work into this one and is worth the download.

Also try the TGR Fingal line by him as well another great layot

Tom

Last edited:
Some very nice shots lately from everyone, great to see.
Walker rail-motor ready to depart Cobram for Strathmerton where the passengers will connect with the pass from Tocumwal

Passing Yarroweah roadhouse

cheers
Graeme

@
Sir graszlash,

A minute of your time please?

I downloaded this Route of yours, which is unbelievable in design, complexity, etc, etc........I am naive on Broad Gauge, I understand it is wider than Standard Gauge, and see how you designed it into the Route......Well Done Sir.......What befuddles me, is, :hehe: I don't have any idea where to find, or how to identify Broad Gauge Assets to purchase, which is OK, or Download? Could you advise a bit further on this? :eek:

Thanks for a terrific Route............This has so much diversity in each of the areas............:p

I literally flew over the Route from one end to the other, took me a good hour or more touring the area, checking out little areas...........:wave:

(This is the Route and your Notes"

***Designed for Deluxe and Collectors Editions ONLY**

It's Spring on the Main South
There's almost 400km of Standard Gauge and 200 Kms of Broad Gauge main line to drive. The route runs from Seymour in Victoria to Bethungra in NSW. The ARTC Standard Gauge is set in the late 90's early 2000's, while the Broad Gauge VR North East is set in the late 70's early 80's.

Based on a series of TransDEM maps by Jerker

Albury - Wodonga track laying by H222
Albury Rail bridge by Bendorsey

This route may be modified for personal use only and modifications are not to be uploaded the DLS or any other location.

Hi Blue, Thanks for the interest in the route. Azervich has many assets for both broad and standard gauge on DLS. Broad gauge is denoted BG and SG for standard. Other authors to search on the DLS are Lesley, Victrainz, S301, Billegulla and general search under VR for Victoria and NSW for New South Wales Government Railways which are entirely standard gauge. Austrainz is a great third party site with many assets not on DLS. NSW is everything north of Albury.
Good luck and Cheers
Graeme

Hi Blue, Thanks for the interest in the route. Azervich has many assets for both broad and standard gauge on DLS. Broad gauge is denoted BG and SG for standard. Other authors to search on the DLS are Lesley, Victrainz, S301, Billegulla and general search under VR for Victoria and NSW for New South Wales Government Railways which are entirely standard gauge. Austrainz is a great third party site with many assets not on DLS. NSW is everything north of Albury.
Good luck and Cheers
Graeme

Thank you Sir......Much appreciated.........;)

AusTrainz is proud to announce the release of the Aurizon AQNY + AZKY wagons.
For further information on the wagons and for the chance to download them, head over to our website now! https://www.austrainz.com/
*Please note, these are only compatible for TRS19 and above ONLY!We cannot guarantee they will work in earlier versions of Trainz and provide no support for people attempting to get them to work in earlier versions of Trainz.

185220450_503416547740276_3809218623122394570_n.png

We missed posting this announcement on here, but earlier this month AusTrainz is proud to announce the release of the ARG and Aurizon XW wagons.
Brandon has done a sensational job on this release, covering multiple liveries and modifications that the class had received.
Find them on our website now! https://www.austrainz.com/

*Please note, these are only compatible for TRS19 and above ONLY!
We cannot guarantee they will work in earlier versions of Trainz and provide no support for people attempting to get them to work in earlier versions of Trainz.

169469166_976770659727611_6694472730145725404_n.png

In further news...Westrail/ARG XV WAGONS UPDATED!!
Our XV wagons have been updated due to shadow glitches present on some PC's.
Please redownload these to receive the newest version. *Please note, these are only compatible for TRS19 and above ONLY!
We cannot guarantee they will work in earlier versions of Trainz and provide no support for people attempting to get them to work in earlier versions of Trainz.

Cheers
David

SAR 400 class narrow gauge Garrett loco hauling a load of ore from Broken Hill to Port Pirie takes on water at Paratoo.

SAR-400-class-Garrett-406-takes-on-water-at-Paratoo.-Hauling-a-load-of-ore-from-Broken-Hill-to-Port-Pirie.jpg

The DLS would be a good place to start.
My shots are from Goulburn Murray Lines v4 (only a few crossings to finish off) although v3 is on the DLS.
Tom's shots are from Pware's new Peterborough route on the DLS
Tim's Scratchy's and Ryans shots are from unreleased routes.
PGibbons also has a NSW Great Northern route out recently on the DLS which looks great but haven't had time to drive yet.
cheers
Graeme

Thank you .

Pware's routes installed fine , but i have missing dependencies for the other routes .

<kuid2:45324:35011:1>
<kuid:127320:919939>
<kuid2:64038:278064:1>
<kuid2:30671:27370:1>
<kuid:127320:919922>
<kuid2:30671:27377:2>
<kuid2:30671:27396:1>
<kuid2:30671:27390:1>
<kuid2:102657:20:127>
<kuid:68830:40004>
<kuid2:208722:22459:1>

Thank you .

Pware's routes installed fine , but i have missing dependencies for the other routes .

<kuid2:45324:35011:1> JR grass sparse1 - Quahog Sub or Eagle River
<kuid:127320:919939> JR 40ft APL Blue2 ctr/trl - Quahog Sub or Monongahela & Western Pennsylvannia
<kuid2:64038:278064:1> JPK Grain truck - Lafond Regional railway or Fall Harvest Nebraska
<kuid2:30671:27370:1> PL Grain - trainzproroutes.org
<kuid:127320:919922> JR 40ft OOCL ctr/trl - Monongahela & Western Pennsylvannia
<kuid2:30671:27377:2> PL Lumberyard - trainzproroutes.org
<kuid2:30671:27396:1> PL Fertilizer - trainzproroutes.org
<kuid2:30671:27390:1> PL FertilizerFactory - trainzproroutes.org
<kuid2:102657:20:127> Electrical Kiosk - <kuid2:102657:20:1> in both ECML routes
<kuid:68830:40004> unknown
<kuid2:208722:22459:1> unknown
There you go, none of the missing assets I was able to locate will affect operating the routes. I think the last 2 are from PGibbons latest route and may be listed on his release page.
cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Back