Australian screenshots

May I advise mixing in billboard trees with the speedtrees and spacing them out more. Your fps must be astonishingly low.

I'm going to put in billboards further back from the line, but my framerate is pretty good so I'm not to worried about it, and I'm also going to delete some of the speed trees, but in real life the trees are very close together so that's why I've done it in game

Hi All,

Further progress on QR City Train: North Coast Railway, pottering around Gympie North which needed a bit of a revamp from the Trainz 12 days. Further custom content will have to be made to match, but it suits for now.

As for a thread, when it comes closer to release; a thread will be made. Otherwise, I will just post here.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Regards,

Mich

More progress shots, this time the adding of custom signage to Gympie North to represent the period between 1989 to 1992.
Gympie-North%2C-1990.jpg

QR-Gympie-North%2C-1990.jpg

Cheers
Mich

Nice shots everyone, I haven't been posting here as much as I should, so here goes
Robertson Excursion departing Thirroul

Fairy Meadow

North Wollongong

Wollongong

cheers
Graeme

Last edited:
Very WA, very nice Scratchy!
Just a few more from me
Dapto

Approaching Kembla Grange

Between Kembla Grange and Unanderra

Coniston

cheers
Graeme

Along side the coal hoppers, Steven Has also made some BGKF's. Iv been working on the skins for both of them and they're planned to be realised on ATD when they're finished.
Though id show a couple shots of them.

The Second wagon in this picture, the Reflective white rectangles were out of line and have since been fixed.

Cheers, Ryan

G'day Ryan! Have these wagons been released yet? I would love to get my hands on them and give them a go!

Cheers, John

The wagons in question are the property of AusTrainz and have not been released. Ryan does not hold the rights to release these.
They will be released when the actual creator, Steven (AusTrainz), is happy with their standard and they have been retextured by the forementioned author.

Regards.

Unfortunately due to life issues haven't been on the forums regularly for many years. It is great to see members are creating such excellent content.

Hi all,

Work has been progressing on another NG WA Route - Geraldton to Mullewa Line.
Many years ago I was working on a version however lost that in a data crash. The new route is a more recent DEM map, track layed along half of it already and some scenery placed.
Some shots below:

Climbing out of Tenindewa (See Route map at bottom) :
2021-02-12-214606.jpg

Starting to climb the grade at Erangy Springs between Tenindewa and Nola (See Route map at bottom) :
2021-02-12-215355.jpg

Working hard up through Erangy Springs:

2021-02-12-215613.jpg

And here is the route map, I will cover between Geraldton and Monger:

Route-Map.png
Sthmtrc

Cheers
David

Hi all,

Work has been progressing on another NG WA Route - Geraldton to Mullewa Line.
Many years ago I was working on a version however lost that in a data crash. The new route is a more recent DEM map, track layed along half of it already and some scenery placed.
Some shots below:

Cheers
David

Some good work there David. Looking forward to seeing more shots as work progresses.

Phil

Hi can someone please tell me where can I find the brick platforms I keep seeing in grazlash's screenshots.

Last edited:
Hi Robbie, the platforms with the brick base have not been released as yet, although the ones with the concrete block base are on the DLS: <kuid2:102738:1010:1> Platform 3.5m (1a) by Deadly.
Here's a few shots around Stanwell Park

cheers
Graeme

Back