Australian screenshots

Before anyone asks the map is still a work in progress has been for a while and has been through hell and back. I am currently updating speedtrees textures and faulty content as i have upgraded to TANE. I am not gonna put a release date on it as life has a way of interrupting those plans.

DD17 1047 Milton.
TANE SP2 Screenshot by Scott S, on Flickr

1461-1499 Indooroopilly

Nearing completion of the harbour section of my route, with just a few miscellaneous items to take care of.

Once I do a successful merge to the main part of the route, the hard part will begin. Adding the triggers and audio for each session will mean many hours of testing until I'm completely satisfied.

Here's another video of Darling Harbour after I gutted the original design again. Third time lucky - who knows!

Whoops! Cancel the video,... just found a few problems. I'll carry on.

Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:
Nearing completion of the harbour section of my route, with just a few miscellaneous items to take care of.

Once I do a successful merge to the main part of the route, the hard part will begin. Adding the triggers and audio for each session will mean many hours of testing until I'm completely satisfied.

Here's another video of Darling Harbour after I gutted the original design again. Third time lucky - who knows!

Whoops! Cancel the video,... just found a few problems. I'll carry on.

Now sorted that problem out. Here's that video. Cheers,
Roy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8BkKjuSn-A&feature=youtu.be

Before anyone asks the map is still a work in progress has been for a while and has been through hell and back. I am currently updating speedtrees textures and faulty content as i have upgraded to TANE. I am not gonna put a release date on it as life has a way of interrupting those plans.

DD17 1047 Milton.
TANE SP2 Screenshot by Scott S, on Flickr

1461-1499 Indooroopilly

Nice screenshot ghosty. I've passed that place on the hill many times.

Cheers,
Roy

I have now paid for the game off of instant gaming now the problem is I can't find the code, please could some one tell me where to find the code so I can enter it to the my trainz thing

Check "my orders" on the instant gaming website. Your CD key will be listed their.
Wow Roy, just checked out your route progress - looking very nice mate, loving the details! That shot of Lavender bay looks spot on!
Scratchy - sweet shot as usual!

Cheers,
Sharpey.

Thanks Roy, as hinted too its been a long hard road with this series of maps. There will be a large amount of satisfaction when they are finally released.

Ghosty

Approaching Gosford station from the south end. Mariners Football Stadium passing on the right side.
Blue Mountains Line v2 .... Still a WIP...will it ever end?

4f3b4049753af4bdcc80e48f39086262.jpg

Early morning rural scene north of Hornsby on the North Coast Line. Scrap metal yard to the right and vineyard to the left. Part of the Blue Mountains Line v2.

94a53181569a792be8216acb20d3841a.jpg

Last edited:
Afternoon All,

Early screenshots of the Bunour area, including the Platform. Part of my WIP Pinkenba Branch.

Just a question to the content creators. Would anyone, have a clue if someone has modeled a white wooden post fence with chainlink, which is what Queensland Railways used up until the early 90s?.

b5d4529cf969c7e440bfb5f5e9ae5f13.jpg

c9655e232c79ac2bb57dde8211d56d74.jpg

Regards,
Lachlan

Approaching Gosford station from the south end. Mariners Football Stadium passing on the right side.
Blue Mountains Line v2 .... Still a WIP...will it ever end?

Early morning rural scene north of Hornsby on the North Coast Line. Scrap metal yard to the right and vineyard to the left. Part of the Blue Mountains Line v2.

Great work Val,

Mate, when you put a determined effort into something like this, spend some quality time on it, you'll appreciate it so much, when it reaches completion. The satisfaction of seeing something through to the end, is like winning a grand final of footy.

Cheers,
Roy

Afternoon All,

Early screenshots of the Bunour area, including the Platform. Part of my WIP Pinkenba Branch.

Just a question to the content creators. Would anyone, have a clue if someone has modeled a white wooden post fence with chainlink, which is what Queensland Railways used up until the early 90s?.

b5d4529cf969c7e440bfb5f5e9ae5f13.jpg

Regards,
Lachlan

I can't help with the fence mate, but I can suggest an alternative to running a pathway across tracks which only tend to hide them.
Try looking under trackside mode there are several listed as 'Crossing boards' - There are heaps of them listed from sleepers to laid boards and they attach to the track.
Some people use checkrails with them too for a tidier look.

Cheers,
Roy

I can't help with the fence mate, but I can suggest an alternative to running a pathway across tracks which only tend to hide them.
Try looking under trackside mode there are several listed as 'Crossing boards' - There are heaps of them listed from sleepers to laid boards and they attach to the track.
Some people use checkrails with them too for a tidier look.

Cheers,
Roy

Hi Roy,

First off nice to hear about from you again. Secondly, I'll take that into consideration when I'm on Trainz next and, regarding the fencing. Thanks for the help anyways mate!.

Regards,
Lachlan

Back