Australian screenshots

Hi All,
Thanks Roy, hopefully won't be too much longer before it's finished.
Nice shots Dave.
Some from me of Tom's Orbost route.

Train no.9476 aka. The Sirex or the Wasp about to depart Orbost

37e0b9065cfe7f5e391036a014ad316a.jpg

Nowa Nowa

cheers
Graeme

Beautiful work Graeme. I could frame that shot mate. Looking forward to your route.

Nice screenshot David. Keep it up.

Cheers,
Roy

Great photos everybody,
Roy i sent you a link to Sydney Harbour Bridge Route V2 with Curved fences Nippon 03 Guard rails and all new roads, also toll booths and road signage, i am going to do the fencing in a few other colors Enjoy
Sorry for being late, i had flu for a week then flying into Coolangatta for grandsons birthday for long weekend and catch different flu of Grandson, 2 year old birthday party it was a buzz, had a good time get to see my grand children, i am on the mend now,
2017-06-17%20170439_zpsyzq0wb09.jpg

Don't worry the road was fixed
2017-06-17%20170043_zpsfqapdktt.jpg

Red Curved Fencing
2017-06-17%20185102_zpsttq0ppgj.jpg

Regards Steve

Last edited:
O crap i'll start over again, see you all in another 12 months!!!
As you would know Dave Tram lines were taken out to allow for more car and bus lanes, however could place rail in the bus lane and car lane on the eastern side and create a Trigger to stop cars and buses when tram is using the track.
Or i could just take out the eastern bus and car lane and replace it with tram line and have two version of the SHB one version for trams and one car version,, i think the latter is the best way to go.
Ok give me a few weeks Dave i'll have it done and dusted.
Regards Steve

Last edited:
Hope this is what you are after Dave, NSWGR_46Class,
Slow job putting Catenary in place, another day or so and it will be ready for Trams.
If you see anything you want changed let me know and i'll see what i can do.
Also if anybody knows any other older style of fencing that would much better suite the Tram version of the SHB please let me know
2017-06-19%20155144_zps0nsjayci.jpg

2017-06-19%20155224_zpsxbhebt7r.jpg

Regards steve

Last edited:
Wonderful work Steve, the bridge has never looked so good, mate. AND I never thought we'd see Sydney trams on the 'coat-hanger' again. I can't wait to see what Dave has in store for us.

I'm old enough to have caught a tram from Chatswood terminus to arrive at Wynyard Platform No 1;... and the fare was only tuppence.

I was a kid and the children's fare was one penny for the tram ride (sections didn't apply for kids) and one penny for the toll on the bridge.

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks guys, the hard part now is getting the Catenary in place and fixed to support brackets, i will change all path to timber paths trying to keep this version as older style as possible.
Regards steve

There you go Dave all done, This version will be Sydney Harbour Bridge Trams V4
2017-06-20%20181639_zpszvefuifn.jpg

2017-06-20%20181518_zpscuevsre6.jpg

Catenary brackets are very close to the mark as far as central to the track goes,
I changed the track so it was easy for others to change it around to suite there own preferences.
I will send you a link tomorrow Dave, if anybody wants the file to download let me know.
Regards Steve123

Last edited:
Back