Australian screenshots

A 19 class waits at the platform
In an odd occurance this 19 accompanies a D50 tender

41134197df7.jpg

The train slowly crawls away into the bush...

96245950zg5.jpg

A mixed hauled by another 19 this time with a typical 6 wheel tender glides off Jordan's river bridge.

96481169cv5.jpg

________
Ford FN10 platform picture

Last edited:
The only L class I know of are the ones made by prjindigo.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]58377:21
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]58377:22
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial]KUID:[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial]58377:23[/FONT]

Cheers mate, I'll go take a look. Thanks for the KUID's, much obliged :)

Gday all,
Just thought I might show a few screenies of a SA/VIC inspired layout that I am building. It is not a real line.
nr109balmorralxingwh4.png

nr91xr555balmorralxingei1.png

Looks nice Nick! I've seen that willow tree in the second pic in a few screeings here on the forums, you wouldn't happen to have the kuid would you?

Great shots too 0099, love the detail!

Looks nice Nick! I've seen that willow tree in the second pic in a few screeings here on the forums, you wouldn't happen to have the kuid would you?

Kismet,

Look for Weeping Willow on the DLS they are made by dmdrake. There should be 3 sizes 10m, 15m and 20m.

Regards,
Warren.

Its 8:00 in the Morning and 2539 is seen Grossing the State Highway with a mixed goods.

(Images clipped)

Then a few minutes later it is seen crossing Jordans River.

Its a shame only 3 people will be getting this route :)

Who??...How??...What??...Where?? Why only 3 people mate??

I certainly like the look of it and wouldn't mind acquiring that route. I like running small locos, small rolling stock and small consists. Other than looking quaint, it's good on fps :p

Cheers,
Simon.

One more from me before I do some more work on my line. Nr91, Xr555 and NR57 captured by a photographer between the end of the Overgrown Grain Siding and the weeping willow.

nr91xr555nr57throughthenl2.png

Colhad im having problems sending the route to you. I Sent it off then i got an email back saying it was rejected. Ill Try again later if not you might have to wait till i figure out what im doing wrong to not get it on the DL/S. If not there is a backup plan of a simple website to download it or something like that.

I've seen that willow tree in the second pic in a few screeings here on the forums, you wouldn't happen to have the kuid would you?
I think you've seen it in my pic's cause i used them alot in my route.

hey all

rumours of my dissappearance are lies lies i tell you.
seriously ran into a little hassle called friend motherboard. hoping to be back soon. everyone who has posted pics you have done well some great work there everyone.

Catch ya all later

Cheers

Ghosty

Jeez Fred3801, get out there and screenshot some real trains man :p.

(Thats an inside joke to the rest of you, Fred and myself were at Central and he was busy foaming over an OSCAR while I foamed over a V-Set, and a driver told Fred off for taking photos of a boring old OSCAR :p)

Nice screenies though dude, that route looks great.

Back