Australian screenshots

November 18 1972 the Eugowra 50th anniversary special

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

On a still light, early summer evening - 28/01/1967 - Train number 62 the as required Cowra Mail is about to head off on its over night run to Sydney
The train is now a EHO, ACS, MLV that has made the trip fom Grenfell on the afternoon mixed and ACS and 2 MCE's from Cowra

The train will stop at Blayney and pick up cars off the Forbes Mail and the 36 will most likly run the whole train all the way to Sydney
Normally the train is one ACS and AC car but most likely due to long weekend / school holiday traffic its got extra cars and big loco power

Last edited:
Great shots Dave. And great to get the operational description as well.

Here's a shot taken after today's work. 620/720 at New Zealand Gully, approaching Maimuru.

Approaching-Maimuru.jpg

Young NSW, Australia's cherry capital...

Cherries%2C-Young-NSW.jpg

Thanks to tomtre for permission to 'reskin' a section of his Southlines route.

Last edited:
An SSR ballast hauled by a couple of P classes rumble past Lake Gawn Grimm.

Loving the PBR textures and with a variation you can get a good look.
2019-10-27-122645.jpg

Cheers
David

Freshly converted Clyde, 2701 stands idling out the front of Merriford Station paired with 2306D. The crew is going through the final checks before commencing mainline trials.

received-2188340318138247.png

Cheers, Dylan.

Great shots Dave. And great to get the operational description as well.

Here's a shot taken after today's work. 620/720 at New Zealand Gully, approaching Maimuru.
Young NSW, Australia's cherry capital...
Thanks to tomtre for permission to 'reskin' a section of his Southlines route.

Love those outback screenshots Phil - You've got the knack for detailing mate.

Also great screenshots Dylan, Dave, David and Norm.

Cheers,
Roy

Love those outback screenshots Phil - You've got the knack for detailing mate.

Also great screenshots Dylan, Dave, David and Norm.

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks Roy. The country is a little different than most of Weddin - more rolling hills and sheep, less wide wheat fields. I'm having fun exploring new techniques.

4022 and 4035 lead 9257 Yurbi Balloon to the port of Townsville loaded mineral Dirt train at the top of the mingela range. been a while since I posted the 4000s been working on them madly over the past few days

73482598_2346236678975674_9104290984786657280_o.jpg

Those 4000’s are looking good ��

hope they are MG 42in, use fuel/sand, and have engine start and shut down feature, would be great

Last edited:
Alot of very complex and time consuming scrpiting is required for this - that is why it not so common on locos and often require the items the items to become paywear so the ower can try try and recoup something fro teh time and cost involved

hope they are MG 42in, use fuel/sand, and have engine start and shut down feature, would be great

If you want it to take longer and willing to go out of your way to get custom sounds. Yes there will be start up and shutdown feature...

Great stuff happening Kylesy, Dylan, Phil and Zec.

I've been focusing on my 1950s Sydney layout lately. When I first started this project, I thought I would knock it over in a couple of months, but it's taken me more than a year so far; and it's still not close.

I'll just hang in there.

One railway station that is no longer in existence now is Darling Harbour Railway Station, which was still there during the 1950s.

Here's a shot of my model so far.

SCREEN-DHRS.jpg

Cheers,
Roy

Great shots and work from everyone. I do have a question, what is everyone (in city settings) using for roads and intersections? Bearing in mind I'm working on 1920's period which makes it harder, but most roads with footpaths (oddly called sidewalks in this game) look really strange, except a Swedish one. However it doesn't seem to have matching intersections. Thoughts?

Some very nice shots and models being shown off here lately, keep it up everyone!

Early morning pass leaving Griffith (through to Leeton in these shots)

cheers
Graeme

Back