Australian screenshots

The revamp is looking great Phil. Good to see the reworked trackwork and extra scenery bits. Looking forward to its release. :)

Thanks for the compliment Graeme i doubt my pics are up to every one else's level just yet mate lol, Whilst we are in the CFCLA mood here is 3 more.
6Wt2nQW

Hey folks! Been a while!

Nice to see you're still using that route Mick! I'm still working on it haha.

Great work every one, Been too busy the last couple of days with the massive amount of water that fell out of the sky over the Hume Highway to be on the putor playing Trainz, Hopefully over the weekend I'll get sum thing up here.

Hey folks! Been a while!

Nice to see you're still using that route Mick! I'm still working on it haha.

Great too see you in here Jake long time no see mate hope life is treating you well, Your Route went into TRS2019 pretty well apart from a few FSP Texture's being messed up and Pofigs tree's faulty. Would be great too see what you have done with it mate.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Hey all,

I've put an updated version of the old VQRF on Victrainz, all the stuff marked *T:ANE SP2* are the wagons I've been updating over the months.

48385553_10161019815295543_6037840792511315968_n.jpg

Cheers.

a few shots from around Cowra (WeddinNSW 3.10)

Approach from Blayney
Entter-stage-left.--WeddinNSW-3.1.-Cowra..jpg

Approach from Euqowra
Cowra%2C-NSW.jpg

Lachlan St, Cowra
Lachlan-St%2C-Cowra..jpg

Cowra Station
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cowra Station platform
Cowra-Station.jpg

meanwhile, at Grenfell
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I've been tied up lately and only had a chance to glance through the interesting threads.

It's nice to see the Aussies still enjoying themselves. Beautiful screenshots Graeme, Kylsey, Aaron, Phil, Mick, Scratchy and Stefan. Keep it up guys.

It's also great to see another new route "The Lilliput Logger" by Philskene just released. I'm blowed if I know how he can churn out so many routes, one after the other so quickly. He must have a magic wand, or he never sleeps.

Oh well, back to the grind.

Cheers,
Roy

Hey Graeme,

Should use tunnel track for your Museum as that'll hide the particle effects.

Went to Melbourne last night to watch the Renegades, the V'Locity on the way home was skidding, sliding and slipping a bit, it was also one of the early ones as the engine was quite loud inside as if it was a Sprinter or a DERM, lol.

Cheers.

Wonderful screenshots lately guys. Keep up the good work.

With Christmas just around the corner, I knocked up a small diorama for the 'Screenshot of the Week'.

Many thanks to Zec for the use of his Christmas train.

2018-12-23-222744.jpg

2018-12-23-223126.jpg

2018-12-23-223032.jpg

I take this opportunity to wish all the Aussie Trainzers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you all for all your support. Cheers,

Roy

Merry Christmas to the Aussie Community. I hope you all enjoy your day tomorrow and if you are working like me, stay safe and Green lights all the way. :)

Merry Christmas to the Aussie Community. I hope you all enjoy your day tomorrow and if you are working like me, stay safe and Green lights all the way. :)

And if they turn orange floor it before they go red lol, Merry Christmas every one in here and stay safe.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Back