Australian screenshots

Unfortunate to hear Roy. I know there's a few of us with your routes on our drives.

In the meantime, here's recently hired B75 and S303 with VL356 on the Maryvale Paper Train. Recently, both G512 and 515 carked it, hence the return to former glory for these bulldogs.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks Jamie,
I have checked NormP's track layout of the South-side, but it is basic and does need a lot of scenery work; plus I may not be able to import it into TANE successfully.

Maybe someone has made a more recent start on this.

Cheers mate,
Roy
Myself & QHRTrainz; have been working on the complete QR City Train Project for a few years. Not a lot gets posted due to we want to release when it is right. The biggest problem is content creation of certain things that are only unique to the Brisbane Suburban network.

Excellent shots Graeme, can't wait to have a run on your new route once it's done!
X43-T395-T374 depart the grain loader at Cowarie in early morning light, plus a few shots further down the line...
9fff1fb21bc5ddbd76073c59dd8e8b9d.jpg

933a5fbc73a2b6640beaf121e1c37ed9.jpg

cefb46cb8d83ffdcc232e42f93bdc728.jpg

Awesome shots Tom. The weathering on those grain wagons looks great. Hope the Orbost line is coming along well also, from your shots of the line it should be well worth the wait.
Texturing has almost caught up to track laying again, just about to start texturing Benalla township. Less than 2kms to go before I get into the town.
cheers
Graeme

Excellent shots Graeme, can't wait to have a run on your new route once it's done!
X43-T395-T374 depart the grain loader at Cowarie in early morning light, plus a few shots further down the line...

Great screenshots Tom. I love that grain set - good natural textures.

Cheers,
Roy

Myself & QHRTrainz; have been working on the complete QR City Train Project for a few years. Not a lot gets posted due to we want to release when it is right. The biggest problem is content creation of certain things that are only unique to the Brisbane Suburban network.

Thank you for the feedback. I know it's a big project and it all takes time. Good luck.

Cheers,
Roy

Don't envy you Graeme, Benalla is a big town and that's a lot of building. Looking really good mate your efforts have been well worth it.

Great shots Tom, love those T's and grain wagons. Nice one mate.

Take care all.
Cheers,
Baz.

P Classes

Yes, the P Classes are a top effort.

Triple P's working a loaded ore to Geraldton Port:
6d72ec228d1af616fd12926f56e0f8c2.jpg

And here is the ARG Yellow starting to take shape.

Not sure why the pictures are not clear. Must be cause I got them off my phone.

Will upload some better quality ones later :)

Cheers
David

G'day everyone,
Baz, after Wagga, Benalla is a tiddler. Most of the town is south of the rail line
Just a few around Benalla yard at dawn
48152c3ac4ec9a159a3460ea0ab3f6dc.jpg

ea4e71e8268efaa6ef3be66509d67a4f.jpg

69f6619183d5715ade8c27158f7814ce.jpg

cheers
Graeme

Really nice work Graeme. Great shots, it's been interesting to watch your progression,you just get better and better all the time. Awesome work mate, well done.
Take care.
Cheers,
Baz.

Really nice work Graeme. Great shots, it's been interesting to watch your progression,you just get better and better all the time. Awesome work mate, well done.
Take care.
Cheers,
Baz.

I have to agree with you Baz,

Graeme's work is like a nice wine, getting better and smoother as it ages. There's a nice balance of colour in every shot. Keep it up mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks Roy and Baz, I just keep applying everything I have learnt over the past year and a bit. Reading the forums and studying other peoples screenies for advice, inspiration and technique has certainly helped.
cheers
Graeme

Hi everyone,

It has been brought to my attention that someone has been converting my Sydney content for Trainz without my permission to various Steam games. This person is a repeat offender and has been spoken to on multiple occasions and not only has used my content, but has used other people's content as well.
I would like to make it clear what you are allowed to do and not do with my content:
(Taken directly from my website)

Due to SOMEBODY (You know who you are) converting my work without my permission, I'd like to make it clear here. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONVERT MY MODELS TO ANY OTHER PLATFORM.

You are allowed to reskin as long as vandalism is not shown, and you are allowed to upload the reskins as long as you let me know. But I swear, if I catch you uploading my content and claiming it as your own, especially if you converted it, I will have no choice but to persue legal action.

All content on this website (c) Daniel Nguyen
Unauthorised reproduction of is not permitted

To everyone else who is not stealing my content, nice screenshots everyone. :)
I have not been around much but I have still been working on the XPT project here and there and is getting there.

Wish you all a nice day :)

EDIT

It appears that this person has stolen more content from other creators including NSWGR_46class's trains, Davido's endeavour sets, and possibly the payware Hitachi sets. This person appears to also have stolen models from a creator of buses for OMSI bus simulator.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SCP173/screenshots/

Have a quick scroll of that, and you should recognise all the stolen models.

Last edited:
Been a while since I posted here. I recently moved interstate to Western Australia.

Finally got T:ANE.

Disappointed Pofig's trees don't work but my routes look much better in the new engine.

Been a while since I posted here. I recently moved interstate to Western Australia.

Finally got T:ANE.

Disappointed Pofig's trees don't work but my routes look much better in the new engine.

Hey, this is great layout. What route would this be? Or is it still in the development stage?

Your platform building looks real. Nice work - keep up the screenshots (Do them in Driver mode which will hide all the trackmarks).
Cheers,
Roy

Last edited:
Geraldton Line

Hi All,

Progress has been moving along nicely on my Geraldton route, a 3ft6 gauge track that runs 100km's to Mullewa.
Main commodity on this line is Iron Ore and then grain during the season.

Here are a couple of shots, starting with Kojarena. An old locality about 25km from Geraldton:

Next is Northern Gully, a crossing loop and ballast siding about 30kms from Geraldton:

Cheers
David

Nice to see your still creating Rastis. You certainly haven"t lost your touch and Tane really does it justice.

Great shots David, those P's came up well. Good work guys.

Take care all.
Cheers,
Baz.

Back