Australian screenshots

Nice photo back there scratchy. Being a person who watches YouTube, Australian Train Horns I recognise that bridge.
you should see the amount of horn shows that have been performed on that!
will that route be realised to the public when it’s finnished?
Hi Ryan, I hope it will be released one day. It seems like it been being built forever :hehe:. It's H222s Geelong route for which I am also doing some scenery.
cheers
Graeme

Grenfell-Loco.jpg

WeddinNSW - Grenfell loco

and below, one for Dave. My take on Lachlan St, Cowra....
Cowra----Lachlan-St.jpg

Phil

Last edited:
Nice work everyone :).

David, you have some realy nice ballast wagons there :).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

fb2d5b6dd43ab68159fb37817bc133c4.jpg

29a4205d25b97b37ae92e96e800b4491.jpg

c4d3f2ef52e4fb48a014e9e4691d575d.jpg

7ceeecca0760a33ae79fe0c5e2c4cff5.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Very nice shots Phil, David and Erik. I'm looking forward to having a run on the Tane version of Weddin.
Just a couple around Austinmer in mid afternoon.

38002cdc9cd8952f8fc84c7837eac103.jpg

e1589398d29fab124ea766a4c7c623a0.jpg

Keep up the great work fellas.
cheers
Graeme

Couldn't resist posting one more...

Greenethorpe, from WeddinNSW. The Weddin model's world origin, and where it all started (I think in Jan 2003 - or was its 2002 , I forget now. Basically about a day plus delivery after Trainz 1.3 was released commercially). The current model (and this image) still has parts of the first days work in it.

As a boy in the mid 60's I watched with awe the trains roll past (on the odd occasion!) very near here. So also the origin of my interest in trains. A train was a big deal, as there were only one or two a day. We waved at the crew, and they always waved back.

Greenethorpe---WeddinNSW..jpg

I won't monopolise this thread any more, but see Trainz Gallery (search on FootplatePhil) for more pics. It's fun posting them, so I will probably add a few more there over the next few days.

Phil

Last edited:
Barisbar
over the time since ts2006 all of the southern NSW routes have been built and are on the DLS.
If you download and merge them you can get all the main south line plus most branch lines between Sydney & Albury..
PG.

Is anyone doing a modern day southern highlands route?
please tell me before I start so I know if it’s worth it. I’ll be doing Goulburn to Campbelltown, but when that stretch is done I’ll upgrade.
please let me know if your already doing it.

wizofau has made From Picton to Albury including some of the branch lines like Canberra and some of the illawarra (i think that is what it was) but they are all Flat earth and not to scale.

Tracksupervisor also released route from wollongong-kiama and up the mountain to Calwalla.

Last edited:
Check my post from 2013 "NSW Southlines routes & merge details "
It gives full details - all routes are true to scale and topography.
P G
The Wollongong route mentioned above can also be merged in.

Last edited:
Thank you Graeme, nice pics from you too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to temporary shortage of locomotives, P17 has been requested to assist with switching freight wagons ;).

64a9df510fe295da1245bb3c1ed00fd8.jpg

2e44b6680a5ae07a72c3ef7bd4b92cd0.jpg

5b7d3aca6fd8bc36926db7accd52aa66.jpg

181ef0af66785930b5d3da55bcea57ed.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

Hi Peter
You mention in a post to Barisbar that a person can download and merge all of the main south line plus most branch lines between Sydney and Albury,but I have not seen on the Dls anything north of where your Picton route finished except for a Sydney Central City Circle route.
Thanks
Robert2004-1

Nice photo back there scratchy. Being a person who watches YouTube, Australian Train Horns I recognise that bridge.
you should see the amount of horn shows that have been performed on that!
will that route be realised to the public when it’s finnished?

Hi Ryan, I hope it will be released one day. It seems like it been being built forever :hehe:. It's H222s Geelong route for which I am also doing some scenery.
cheers
Graeme

I'm just amazed Richy can make my garbage look half decent :hehe:

Route is Melbourne-Geelong for now. Been working on it on and off since 2014.. Plenty of SG, BG, and just about every type of train you can think of runs on the Geelong line...

Jamie

Hi Peter
You mention in a post to Barisbar that a person can download and merge all of the main south line plus most branch lines between Sydney and Albury,but I have not seen on the Dls anything north of where your Picton route finished except for a Sydney Central City Circle route.
Thanks
Robert2004-1
Hi Robert, I have 15 of these routes merged (merged in TANE SP1) starting at Picton through to Bethungra and most branches. Due to the way baseboards are currently saved some of these routes are unable to merge in SP2. The Bethungra route and Goulburn Crookwell and Taralga seem to give the most problems and causes a crash to desktop on my computer. It may still be possible to merge in SP1 if you have it or TS12. My original plan was to merge that with my Main South route and branches but I guess that will have to wait for the next hotfix.
cheers
Graeme

Hi Graeme
I already have all the routes from Picton to Albury and available branches merged,but what I was trying to say was that Peter mentioned Sydney to Albury but I have not seen any route available on the DLS from Central to Picton except a route Central and the City Circle.I know Peter has been working on a route from Central to Picton but as yet he has not released it.
Thanks
Robert2004-1

Back