Page 2430 of 2434 FirstFirst ... 1430193023302380242024282429243024312432 ... LastLast
Results 36,436 to 36,450 of 36503

Thread: Australian screenshots

Wow Ryan, I can't wait to get my hands on them - great shots too, love the reflection grime and perspective.
    Looking good Hiawatha. It looks like anywhere in south western Victoria on the "Pleurisy Plains".

Testing the Royal National Park tramway

cheers
    Graeme

United States of America, Illinois, Rockford
    Blog Entries

Thanks you Grazlash.
    Haha its supposed to be NSW themed but now its looking a little dry... going to have to add more green so it

Cheers

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Blog Entries

T333 shunts Rutherglen

Cheers
    Tim

A cab view video from Cronulla to Sutherland on the NSW Illawarra South Coast route

cheers
    Graeme

Default ‎‎‎

‎............
    Last edited by Hotsmithy; July 26th, 2021 at 01:22 AM. Reason: want to delete post

Great shot Tim and nice looking route too.
    Approaching Jannali - not quite finished yet..

cheers
    Graeme

Great video Graeme - very impressive. Just one point mate, have you decided on what era your route will be ?? I was just curious after seeing the single track.

For your info, prior to the mid 1980s between Gymea and Caringbah, they just had a single track with crossing loops at the island platforms. And then from that time onward, they duplicated a 3.5 km section to convert it into complete dual lines from Sutherland to Cronulla. Train timetables worked far better, rather than having one consist sitting at a station and to wait until the oncoming train pulled in.

Cheers mate,
    Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Great video Graeme - very impressive. Just one point mate, have you decided on what era your route will be ?? I was just curious after seeing the single track.

For your info, prior to the mid 1980s between Gymea and Caringbah, they just had a single track with crossing loops at the island platforms. And then from that time onward, they duplicated a 3.5 km section to convert it into complete dual lines from Sutherland to Cronulla. Train timetables worked far better, rather than having one consist sitting at a station and to wait until the oncoming train pulled in.

Cheers mate,
    Roy
    Thanks Roy.
    2000 is the target year, although Google Earth views were frequently newer. Every effort was made to keep to the script, but it's an approximation at best. Impressionism in Trainz

Graeme
    Last edited by grazlash; July 25th, 2021 at 08:18 AM.

Hi Graeme,

If it's a 2000 era then it was a dual line all the way to Cronulla. Generally at that time NSWGR Double deck S Sets were used as well as the Tangara's.

I'm looking forward to seeing this route in all its glory.

Cheers mate, Roy
    Last edited by Roy3b3; July 25th, 2021 at 08:40 AM.

Big days require early starts and special charter trains on the Brisbane Valley were no exception. After a very early departure from Roma Street, BB18 1/4 1015 has arrived into Lowood at 8am with an ARHS special to Toogoolawah.

Yes I know Bety's were too heavy for the line, Rule 1 from the model railway world applies

Last edited by hbl; July 25th, 2021 at 05:22 PM.

Roy

The Cronulla Branch was completely duplicated in 2010, our map set late 90's to 2001 and the we have featured the original double track from Gymea to Caringbah. It is correct for the era chosen.
    T and S/R sets were the prominent trains used in this era with rare K set deputising.

Can I ask, what catenary you use for the trams? We are looking for a good asset for the National Park line.

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quick question for my fellow trainzers Down Under,
    I'm thinking about turning the Healsville route included in TANE that is now in TRS19 into Yarra Valley Railway, only if it was extended all the way to the end of the line. The problem is that I need help finding models of the VR J class, specifically oil-burning J541 and coal-burning J516, and also the two VR Y class diesels they have, Y109 and Y135. I've got the T class and W class diesels taken care of from content from the DLS and also rail motors from the DLS.
    Owner of Freeman Locomotive Works.

Quote Originally Posted by jordon412 View Post
    Quick question for my fellow trainzers Down Under,
    I'm thinking about turning the Healsville route included in TANE that is now in TRS19 into Yarra Valley Railway, only if it was extended all the way to the end of the line. The problem is that I need help finding models of the VR J class, specifically oil-burning J541 and coal-burning J516, and also the two VR Y class diesels they have, Y109 and Y135. I've got the T class and W class diesels taken care of from content from the DLS and also rail motors from the DLS.
    The only J class we have is on the DLS. Matruck may be able to assist with the Y class diesel.
    Graeme

Pretty sure Tommy ( Lesley ) is redoing the poor old Y Class and will release them when ready I'd imagine, I only have a couple of the versions he reskinned off my mesh that tom fixed up I think it was and if I knew how to make my own website I'd of had them published ages ago as they aren't really what I'd call ready to go on the DLS. So maybe check out the Australian Trainz Division site and ask Tom or the kind folk there what is happening with them as I haven't seen Tom around here for bit now.
    Nice pic Dermmy be buggered if I can work out why that showing is like that each time I try to render that silo to texture lol.
    Mick.
    Last edited by matruck; July 26th, 2021 at 12:25 AM.