Australian screenshots

Back from the dead!! :)

Hello all,

Well after around 6 months of stuffing around with my route in the newest incarnation of Trainz 2012, I have finally got it to work with no conflicts and now behave once again and can get back to finishing off this route. I nearly called it a day with Trainz when Sp1 pretty much destroying my route, but I decided I wasnt going to let the work I have done go the way of the Dodo and I finally had success this afternoon in fully restoring it into Trainz 2012 (V61388) :)

Sorry for surveyor shots, normally I take them in Driver, but was lazy tonight :p

Bindalong Junkyard and Station

St.Claire Station

Hamilton City's Rail Container/Freight Yard

So with some good luck and some hard work in Surveyor I hope to complete my route in the very near future finally :)

This route and Trainz 2012 shall not be patched any further (V61388) as I am never going through that garbage again with a route of mine. So if there are any further patches I can not give any assurances it will work.

Cheers

Trent

Alby6

Someone else who has seen the light. Thank you, Alby6. Garratts are fascinating monsters, The only type I think may have been equal are the Kitson-Meyer, a small one is in my sig below, they were firm favourites in the South American mountain areas before electrification and grew to sizes rivalling the largest Garratt.

If the Americans had given the Garratts a fair try I think they would have eclipsed the largest Mallets both for speed and hauling power.

Peter

Last edited:
TRENT. I am so absolutely relieved to see you're back. It's been a harsh, long road without you :hehe: It actually brought a smile to my face seeing your route again, and I can not wait to see what Port Levendale has ended up as :D

Jamie

^^ What he said; it's nice to see some screens of your route, as applied in TS12. Your Port Levendale route, although small, shows promise as a longer route.

So if there are any further patches I can not give any assurances it will work.

So no T2, when it eventually arrives? Good to see you return. Hope to see more from you as you progress, now you've gotten things to play nice in the latest patch.

Matt.

nswgr_46class_20140323_0002_zps537edb08.jpg

nswgr_46class_20140323_0003_zps1344a5be.jpg

Great to see so much new Aussie content on the go guys :)

Trent, that first scene looks absolutely fantastic (as do the others, but that one just jumps out at me!) :)

S301_20140324_0000.jpg

A2 967 departs Healesville with a Melbourne bound passenger service.

S301_20140324_0003.jpg

After a quick sprint across the flats at Healesville, the A2 blasts up the grade toward the Tunnel Hill tunnel.

Zec

Any fellow Aussie's have idea if Australian Railway Illustrated Magazine has gown belly up, there web page is gone and email is bouncing.

Last edited:
No it isn't. I was with the editor today, dad's company prints it
Your right took a bit of digging but got a reply from the editor, to my many enquiries at last

...."The website for Australian Railways Illustrated is down presently due to the death of our web designer/manager and the expiration of our web domain name. The domain name registration is now up to date and secure.

The information we require to transfer our website to another forum is tied up in our late webmaster’s office computer and we cannot access the information (legal and family reasons) we need to conclude the transfer to another server.

We have engaged an IT consultant and he is working on getting our website up and running as soon as possible. All of the background data base information on subscriptions and sales is safe and operating correctly on a separate server which is located in my home office and is totally secured".......

Also now have some contact phone numbers and an email address I can share in an email but will not publish here

Last edited:
a section of the config for the bogies..
bogeys
{
{
reversed 0
bogey <kuid2:72882:1102:1>
rotation-permitted 1
sideplay-permitted 1
}

{
reversed 0
bogey <kuid2:72882:1102:1>
rotation-permitted 1
sideplay-permitted 1
}

{
reversed 0
bogey <kuid2:72882:1108:1>
rotation-permitted 1
sideplay-permitted 1
}

{
reversed 1
bogey <kuid2:72882:1110:1>
rotation-permitted 1
sideplay-permitted 1
}

{
reversed 0
bogey <kuid2:72882:1112:1>
rotation-permitted 1
sideplay-permitted 1
}

{
reversed 0
bogey <kuid2:72882:1108:1>
rotation-permitted 1
sideplay-permitted 1
}
}

Dude I have no idea these dayz if I knew I would help but alas..................................How are you i.m halfway to the NT these days Cheers to all Dreddy

Dude I have no idea these dayz if I knew I would help but alas..................................How are you i.m halfway to the NT these days Cheers to all Dreddy

Hi Mark,

Nice to see that you are still lurking around, have to catch up with you.

Cheers,

Bill.

L252 leads a sister unit on there first run after recent overhauls of the bogies on both units...
bba434236487f7307c5b24f8159627f6.jpg

Further out of town
ab1f6a5d95af189cff26c5bcac33f536.jpg

Still pegging away at the L's, this version is pretty much done however I find myself always adding extra details with bits I'm not happy with (fans need more attention plus details underneath).

Nice work Tom bout time you got back onto these mate so great too see.
Cheers Mick.:wave:
P.S I'll get back to you on the fan's.

Back