Australian screenshots

I have just done a big up grade to the steamers and put the lines in the config to do the auto numbering for TANE/19 if you using a post update loco kuid then the auto numbers should work in all new session if the updated loco are downloaded = tender should in theroy if I have done the config right, by magic pick up the locos running number

The loco I have installed is 100304:1, with an DLS upload date of 09/08/2019, numbering works. The tender 100301 was uploaded 05/01/2013. There does not appear to be a more recent version available.

BTW, I should have thanked Harold for posting the screenie - I have not seen WeddinNSW in TANE SP4 before.

Wow Ryan, what a masterpiece, those coal wagons do certainly add a good taste to the route. Exceptional work. Any more pics of other wagon liveries you wish to present on?

Should the wagons have etm and auto run no’s too?

Regards,
Ranciderwrich

Last edited:
Wow Ryan, what a masterpiece, those coal wagons do certainly add a good taste to the route. Exceptional work. Any more pics of other wagon liveries you wish to present on?

Regards,
Ranciderwrich

Yeah here is some more of the skins, I’m considering doing the early freight rail ones.

Graffiti art patchwork on those hoppers look nice and realistic. Don’t exactly know why vandals/graffiti artists would trespass onto railway premises and show their piece of art thinking that it is right for them to be artistically cool on vandalising railway property. LOL :hehe:

Without a fuss, at least the wagons are crispy, well textured and spot on.

Last edited:
Graffiti art patchwork on those hoppers look nice and realistic. Don’t exactly know why vandals/graffiti artists would trespass onto railway premises and show their piece of art thinking that it is right for them to be artistically cool on vandalising railway property. LOL :hehe:

Without a fuss, at least the wagons are crispy, well textured and spot on.

yeah Vandals are a pain. Cheers for the feedback :)

BTW, I should have thanked Harold for posting the screenie - I have not seen WeddinNSW in TANE SP4 before.
Like TANE SP4 better than TRS2019, wish N3V had put more effort into finishing TANE. Looks really good.

tane4_0029.jpg

Thanks for all your hard work Phil.

Harold

Like TANE SP4 better than TRS2019, wish N3V had put more effort into finishing TANE. Looks really good.

Thanks for all your hard work Phil.

Harold

nw Harold. I haven't seen sp4 yet, but I do think TRS2019 is an improvement over TANE SP3. I have waited a long time for 3d wheat crops.

The 50 class with the kuid 100304:1 has auto numbering - the matching tender 100301 is so old it has no numbering at all manual or auto

you could use tender 73150:101365 - or 73150:100306 - both should pick up the locos numbering
some chance if it was a Cowra based standard goods it could have had a Cowra depot special rebuild tender anway lol 73150:101468

The loco I have installed is 100304:1, with an DLS upload date of 09/08/2019, numbering works. The tender 100301 was uploaded 05/01/2013. There does not appear to be a more recent version available.

The 50 class with the kuid 100304:1 has auto numbering - the matching tender 100301 is so old it has no numbering at all manual or auto

you could use tender 73150:101365 - or 73150:100306 - both should pick up the locos numbering
some chance if it was a Cowra based standard goods it could have had a Cowra depot special rebuild tender anway lol 73150:101468

Thanks Dave, I will check that out 101468 might be the way to go.

Back on topic...

Two heads, and steam

Two-heads%2C-and-steam.jpg

Hi alby6,
The 1700s are a work in progress of mine, in which in due time will be released on the Australian Trainz Division website. The 1720s will more than likely be released with them.
Cheers.

Blue Mountains 1960s Update - Parramatta to Blacktown

Lots of good shots guys!

Been doing a bit of work between Parramatta and Blacktown on the Western Route. After some experimenting, I'm going to have to make custom gantries and stanchions for the overhead as the Suburban tracks are a tad close to the main for the two track overhead to fit properly. That's a project for later though!

Anyway, attached are a few shots from the recent work.

4846 on a short goods train approaching the overpass at Pendle Hill

3237 waiting for clearance to depart on a Richmond bound passenger service.

3820 on a western express at Toongabbie

A cross at Wentworthville

3801 at Bridge Road, Westmead

Cheers!
Jonesy

Hi alby6,
The 1700s are a work in progress of mine, in which in due time will be released on the Australian Trainz Division website. The 1720s will more than likely be released with them.
Cheers.
So does this mean I can abandon the 1720's I am doing?.
Would you Like the textures I have?

Nice work Jonesy and I see you've used TransDEm, doesn't that save a LOT of work! Out of curiosity what track are you using? I've been using Tane Trk Jarrah as I am modelling 1910 - 1920 period, but it gets odd bends in it where it shouldn't, ie leading into a left bend it'll start with a slight kink to the right..

Back