Australian screenshots

Thanks for that - most of the other errors are me created but that one had me stuffed

Fixed the issue I had with the K set trailer- I just deleted and reinstalled it. No idea why, but that cured it.

Thanks for all your efforts into getting these into Trainz for us to play with. Much appreciated.:cool:

Matt.

The A_C_Set is much more pleasing to the eye and less bright with the wow factor, front and rear and top much better in my view
steve123201206150003.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150002.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150001.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150000.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve

The A_C_Set is much more pleasing to the eye and less bright with the wow factor, front and rear and top much better in my view
steve123201206150003.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150002.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150001.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150000.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve

@KENT... what a stunningly beautiful set of screens. Just WOW!!! Your landscaping skills are just magic and that route just oozes character.

The Main Southern Line project is something that's on my wishlist.

@N3V... hint hint - for out of the box routes/content for the next version release. ;)

NSWGR CPH makes it's way up from the south bound tunnel to Redfern destination Central Station
steve123201206150006.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150007.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150005.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
steve123201206150004.jpg

Shot at 2012-06-14
thanks NSWGR_46Class & ad602000 once more
steve

@KENT... what a stunningly beautiful set of screens. Just WOW!!! Your landscaping skills are just magic and that route just oozes character.
The Main Southern Line project is something that's on my wishlist.
@N3V... hint hint - for out of the box routes/content for the next version release. ;)

Cheers mate. Thanks for the praise. It spurs me on to keep going at it. Have to give a huge thanks to Bill for making all of the stations, bridges, etc along the entire line. They truly set the route off!

@Steve123. Stunning screenshots!! Looks fantastic!

- Kent

Last edited:
Keep them coming Kent
I know how big the route you are doing
As you say if it was't for young Bill making content it would not look right
Keep up the good work

Cheers,
Patchy

C-set departs Roselea, on my WIP route. Haven't made much progress on this the last few months; been a bit flat emotionally of late. Hoping these new toys from NSWGR_46class/AD602000 give me the boost I need. We must have a fair slice of the suburban electric roster now, with these recent releases. We just need somewhere to run them now.

taggy201206150000.jpg

Not sure about others, but I get this problem with the T sets. As you can see, the updated version bear released a short while ago is missing the desto, headlights and marker lights. Any ideas why?
Still having fun with them though! :)

Not sure about others, but I get this problem with the T sets. As you can see, the updated version bear released a short while ago is missing the desto, headlights and marker lights. Any ideas why?
Still having fun with them though! :)
is it the same on the closed coupler version

Just realised this is not a problem I need to fix, a car with its coupler open should not be leading a train anyway - only a driver car with a closed coupler should be leading a train - the open coupler car is only supplied in case anybody want to have a 8 car train and since this car does not lead a train it has no need for head light or marker desto box and when its cab to cav with another open coupler car you would not see theis stuff up

did than when I fixed the top cab texture problem :)

Last edited:
Fix cab cars for Tangara - just in case anybody feels the need to run a open coupler car as a leading unit -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ka7r3k

Oh yes and before anybody jumps up and down, I do know that it is in fact uncommon to see the coupler retracted and the door closed and it quite normal these day just to leave the door open and the coupler exposed in service.

Last edited:
I've been doing some experimenting with the overhead wiring for use on my route. I've made up 17 different items (not all shown) thus far, but it's still a heavy work in progress. I wanted to have the flexibility for the overhead wiring around stations, points, etc. This is just a test route in the screenshots.

I've only made up one termination stanchion so far and it's buggy so I didn't show it. It really does help with the look and feel of the route though in trying to make it even more realistic.

cs-2012-06-16-[1].jpg

cs-2012-06-16-[2].jpg

cs-2012-06-16-[3].jpg

No work and no more uni means some time again for Trainz... yay!

Oh yes and before anybody jumps up and down, I do know that it is in fact uncommon to see the coupler retracted and the door closed and it quite normal these day just to leave the door open and the coupler exposed in service.

I find it entertaining that you feel the need to head off any constructive criticism before it happens, but regardless, I'll bite.

The Tangara coupler is typically in the "retracted" mode when in service, it is very unusual for a coupler to be in a "coupled" position. The *electrical head* on top of the coupler should always be closed when in service, it is very uncommon for the electrical head to be open while on a terminal car, as this can damage the delicate electrics, and is very dangerous to be around. This is not a common occurrence, and it is certainly not normal - this only happens when there is a fault with the auto-retract function.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raichase/3047145635/in/set-7215760179555406

If only you could visit my email in box or PM inbox

But do a google image search on the tangara and you will be amazed at the how many photos there are of the T's running around with the coupler out -
there are not many showing it with a closed coupler.
I find it entertaining that you feel the need to head off any constructive criticism before it happens, but regardless, I'll bite.

The Tangara coupler is typically in the "retracted" mode when in service, it is very unusual for a coupler to be in a "coupled" position. The *electrical head* on top of the coupler should always be closed when in service, it is very uncommon for the electrical head to be open while on a terminal car, as this can damage the delicate electrics, and is very dangerous to be around. This is not a common occurrence, and it is certainly not normal - this only happens when there is a fault with the auto-retract function.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raichase/3047145635/in/set-7215760179555406

Back