Australian screenshots

Bill, its an 06 problems thats on most of your locos. I don't know what it is. I remember we had a go at resolving it on your J class but I don't think it was fixed.

3801 and presumably 5917 haul a tour train through Central West NSW.

38lk1.jpg

Tom
________
Suzuki LT-R450 (race ready) specifications

Last edited:
Show Off...:p (*Jealousy Prevails*)

Great work on the route so far, Looking forward to the day it is finally released and I can haul a LONG coal train all by myself:eek:

Tom
________
dispensaries

Last edited:
Daniel, I saw what you meant about the shadow box and it is now a lot more subtle. Love the layout, pity it's 2006. The other thing is the coronas are no where near as bright on my pc, but I'm running 04. Is there a setting I can adjust somewhere in the game?

A 48 Class heads a string of containers under a raodbridge heading towards central.
48ContainerTrain.jpg

5908 sits in the yard as the train heads to the goods shed.
48ContainerTrain2.jpg

Just 2 aireal veiws of what it is so far...
Central.jpg

Central2.jpg

@Tom, Sorry. But I like those two pics. I just need my non air cars in game and it'd look very nice. I like your pic aswell.

@Pete, I'll see what I can find...

@Bill, What exactly was the problem?

Cheers, Daniel

Hi all,

Have been having troubles with all the steam loco's that I have downloaded, the NSW 59 class, QR Beyer Garrat, SAR 400 Class Garrat and most of Subpar productions steam loco's have been having the same troubles......

when I get into driver with them, the boiler pressure is around 50 Psi, which all good enginemen know that it's impossible to opearate a steam loco on that amount, It also seems that the saftey valves are set at 50 Psi as well........

I have trs04 so all of you know.......

Any contributions will be helpful!

What is it???

whatisit.jpg

What is it? First person to work out what it is gets a beta. :p
Should be ready for beta by tonight :)
Zec

PS. People who are involved in the creation of this object are not allowed to answer. You know who you are :p

Last edited:
Wrong address?

Peter,

Can you send me your new e-mail address again please, the one I have apparently isn't working as I get delivery failure notifications.

Bill.

S302 leads the Melbourne Express through Wattle Creek.
S302-melb-exp.jpg

A few weeks later, S302 is found sitting in Wadalbavale yard with a very short pass. This occurred after the regular loco failed, with S302 being the only loco available...
S302-wadalbavale-pass.jpg

Zec

What is it? First person to work out what it is gets a beta. :p
Should be ready for beta by tonight :)
Zec

PS. People who are involved in the creation of this object are not allowed to answer. You know who you are :p
It's a Victorian ABE Passenger car

Last edited:
Back