Australian screenshots

Your old eye's must be better then my old eye's Roy cause even squinting i could only make out a small amount of detail lol, Love too see sum more of this project Peter please if at all possible mate with a bigger screenshot. Love the water colour in your last pic too Roy hope you get over the trip injury quickly mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Roy

Thanks. I post images so infrequently that as I can upload directly from my computer, I thought this would be quick and simple. I'll look up Postimages.

Peter

Matruk.

Clicking on the image does enlarge it but I agree, not enough. I will fix.

Verns route is a masterpiece, all hills and trees and one railway line.

Peter

Ok Peter I'll check it out i have a few of Vern's Route's and he certainly has a talent for it.
Cheers Mick.
P.S Which of Vern's Route's are we supposed to be looking for Peter he has quite a few on the DLS.

Last edited:
I just upload screen shots to the gallery from in game, then copy them across. Interesting to see how this develops.

Verns Route is:-

Strahan (Regatta Point) To Queenstown Tasmania. <kuid:849438:100037>.

It runs very well in TRS2019 although it was made for a previous version.

Peter

Allow me to assist :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

All rolling stock WIP shown in TANE

Last edited:
Thanks Peter i will check it out over the weekend, Trust you to crash the party Norm :hehe: Nice pic's mate I take it the rolling stock is from Peter's collection.
Cheers Mick.

I know this is off-topic but I'm responding to a previous post. . I need help with adding an image from Postimages. which I have logged into. Wwould someone please PM me.

Peter

Well, Dumbo made it. At my age it seems to be more difficult to do new things. Anyway,The image below is Vern's route, screen-shot in 2019. All the visible items are WIP.
Ready-for-the-afternoon-run.jpg

Roy, thanks for the help.

Peter

While I have your attention, the screenshot below shows the 'atmosphere' that Vern has created and 2019 will exhibit, it also shows the extent of the forests on the route.
long-shot-2.png

Peter

Well, Dumbo made it. At my age it seems to be more difficult to do new things. Anyway,The image below is Vern's route, screen-shot in 2019. All the visible items are WIP.
Ready-for-the-afternoon-run.jpg

Roy, thanks for the help.

Peter

No worries mate! Both screenshots look great and in particular, you've also done a top job with the rolling-stock.

Keep up the great work. There's still plenty of life in the ol' bugger yet.

Cheers mate.
Roy

Now I have started, I can't stop.

This bloke doesn't give a tinkers about the trains being shunted, he wants to check the races.

Who-cares-about-the-trainz.jpg

Tom

Thanks for the nice comments. I enjoy creating and hate all the necessary non-creation things that are required.

I'm working on the basis that all the WCWR content can be used as soon as they load into 2019 without error with build version 4.6, they would not necessarily be fit to upload to the DLS. No LOD and minimum other requirements.

This way I get feedback with suggestions and error reports, and also find out what the demand is. If it is only a few, I will give them out by email attachment. I don't think that LOD is too important on this route with few trains as it is a single point-to-point track with only two trains running. If they are going to be used on other 42" routes and need LOD to be added, at that stage I will upload them to the DLS.

I'm flexible, this could be changed. As it is, users on my email list will automatically get progressive updates as I complete them. If you want them, give me your email address.

Peter

Wonderful snow shots Steve - I really like that suspension bridge. Is that one of yours?

Keep up the great work mate.

Cheers,
Roy

Back