Page 2155 of 2209 FirstFirst ... 115516552055210521452153215421552156215721652205 ... LastLast
Results 32,311 to 32,325 of 33134

Thread: Australian screenshots

Nice screenshots Ozzmo, keep it up mate.
    Thanks Jimmy, here's a couple more WIP.

Cheers,
    Roy

Looking good Ozzmo, however their where only 3 painted in V/Line Freight, 607, 657, I can't remember the third one and having just two or three in the same freight would of been extremely rare.

Something I've been slowly working on for who knows how long, either 2015 or 2016, lol

Cheers.
    Last edited by Azervich; July 16th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

I've finally been able to get my mind around Basemapz, which I've now found to be quite suitable for the type of layouts I've done in the past,... and its quick.

I've taken a street map, then with a black pen, marked out the streets, tracks, docks, etc, then scanned it, converted it to grayscale, sharpened the image and imported it into Basemapz. Once processed, it is uploaded into TANE as a building and so the image is adjustable and can be easily rotated and moved around until you are happy with its position. Lay your main assets, then delete the Basemapz image. I may never use a ruler again.

Here's a WIP around Millers Point that I've started, which will create 'a view' from trains heading across the Sydney Harbour Bridge in both directions.

Showing the map.

Then with the map removed. Another alternative would be to install the maps in a layer, then delete the layer when complete.
    Cheers,
    Roy

Really looking good Roy.

However please don't make it look too realistic --- I'm starting to get home sick !

Cheers.
    Norm.

Looking really good Roy, nice one mate...

Thanks guys,
    I can guarantee that it will not look too real, Norm.

Add a little bit of colour and it starts to take shape.
    Cheers,
    Roy

Blog Entries

3801 with its diesel assistant 4403 pull a shuttle service to Central Sydney Terminal

Absolutely beautiful Roy - and too late, very home sick now.....its amazing how your creation can stir the emotions - great work!
    cheers
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by tahrub View Post
    Absolutely beautiful Roy - and too late, very home sick now.....its amazing how your creation can stir the emotions - great work!
    cheers
    Jimmy
    Thanks Jimmy, You are too kind.
    I've been working the route around Argyle Street and the Garrison Church, planting a little detail.

It's not the real Garrison Church, but close enough when you are driving a train.
    Cheers,
    Roy

Thats a fantastic looking scene Roy, nice work!!
    T379-X38 wait line at Halley River, with X38 on it's first shakedown run..

G'day all,
    Nice shot Tom. I like the lighting, really gives it some atmosphere. In fact there's been a lot of really nice shots recently.
    Roy, your route rebuild is looking really good. Nice shots
    After getting T:ANE running properly again on my new computer and downloading a fair chunk of the DLS, I took a couple of runs on my Main South route. It's only running at 1366x768 on a TV but I'm getting awesomely smooth fluid gameplay. I didn't know T:ANE could look so good or run so well.
    My first ever major online purchase was a Umart view 1060 http://www.umart.com.au/newsite/goods.php?id=37297
    Core i5 7600, 8gb 2400mhz RAM, 120gb SSD, 1TB HDD, Asus gaming mATX mainboard with a stupendously huge Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX1060 OC 6gb plugged into it.

cheers
    Graeme
    Last edited by grazlash; July 19th, 2017 at 09:19 AM.

Looking good there Graeme, love the colours!!
    X33 and H2 have just attached to half of their train at Merriford...

After picking up the containers, the crew set back onto a loaded rack of grain hoppers which had been brought into the yard by the pilot...

With the train complete, the crew are quick to have the locos in 8 notches, as seen here crossing a river in the outskirts of Merriford...

Hey Tom and Graeme,... All your screenshots are knocking us out of the park. You've raised the bar again. I don't think I can keep up the pace.

Watch out Graeme, your new gaming computer can become addictive.

Keep it up guys, cheers.

Roy

Hi Guys,

Great work everyone as always!

As per usual I've been lurking in the shadows, been a bit busy with life outside of Trainz, but have been working on a few projects.

Have got the full RRYY set in game, just have to do a few finishing bits and pieces and make the car containers to go with them and they will soon be able to go beta.

Keep up the great work everyone!

Cheers,

Matt
    My Flickr Page, railway photos from across NSW!