Australian screenshots

Hi everybody just wanted to let you all know that still working on the 80 class - the possible colour liveries number is now 15 there is 5 diffrent versions of Silverton blue and yellow aloneHave a bit of a cold so its slowing me down.Oh by the way for those that noticed yes I have changed my user name
nswgr46class20120525000.jpg
Anybody want to play guess what the next locomotive will be ( after the 80's that is )
mmmm hoping its a modern loco like Cootes RL class with CFCLA and blue and yellow they wore

Hi everybody just wanted to let you all know that still working on the 80 class - the possible colour liveries number is now 15
there is 5 diffrent versions of Silverton blue and yellow alone
Have a bit of a cold so its slowing me down.

Oh by the way for those that noticed yes I have changed my user name

Anybody want to play guess what the next locomotive will be ( after the 80's that is )

are you doing a QUBE liveried 80 class what 8030 currently wears ? mmmm hoping its a modern loco like Cootes RL class with CFCLA and blue and yellow they wore

mmmm hoping its a modern loco like Cootes RL class with CFCLA and blue and yellow they wore

what is in the screen shots is 80 classes in a few versions of the ex FC blue

The next loco is not a modern loco at all -

bearcat245201205200020.jpg

hoping to have this baby ready for beta testing on Sunday Night
surprised nobody spoted the errors in this image

Last edited:
Kent
Excellent work you have the feel of the area down nicely. Good to see another quality Queensland Map in the wings. Now a few screenies from a time long ago.

Bety BB-18 1/4 1015 lead a Petrie Bound APM coal train across the Bremer River at Sadliers Crossing.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Crossing Devils Gully.

Powering through East Ipswich.

Passing through Booval.

Approaching Bunbamba with the Swanbank line in the foreground.

Byrne St Bundamba top of Bundamba Bank.

cheers

ghosty

Dreddman
Nice to see you mate and thanks yeah its coming along nicely and Old Ipswich had a charm and feel that was and is a challenge to recreate.

Ghosty

Good onya Ghosty
I like what I'm seeing
I've started a new QR project something i've had on the back burner for awhile

Cheers,
Patchy

what is in the screen shots is 80 classes in a few versions of the ex FC blue

The next loco is not a modern loco at all -
hoping to have this baby read for beta testing on Sunday Night
surprised nobody spoted the errors in this image

Love the look of the tuscan 80 class. I'm going to go out on a limb and ponder if you're planning to redo the 49 class? It's about the only non-modern diesel not covered somewhere.

Railwayz

Love the look of the tuscan 80 class. I'm going to go out on a limb and ponder if you're planning to redo the 49 class? It's about the only non-modern diesel not covered somewhere.

Railwayz

WOAH good guess - close I in fact did put the idea of both the 2 styles of the 49 class forward as the next into the workshop - also the 73 was also tossed around but no another loco won out....

To Patchy and Ghostryder

Patchy and Ghostryder I have sent you two important Private Messages.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb and guestimate... the 40 class?? Using Pete's old mesh??

Surprise

Coming Soon

nswgr46class20120526000.jpg

Also happy to annouce we are working with a third party on a one off project to bring a rather moden bit of rolling stock, that has been often asked about, into the trainz world.

The 49 Class was avaliable from Pete in the Indian Red livery, and I personally feel it is one of his best models. The only thing lacking was the other liveries, but considering that CFCLA hired out at least one Indian Red 49 Class when they first bought them from the SRA, I'm not complaining!

The 49 Class was avaliable from Pete in the Indian Red livery, and I personally feel it is one of his best models. The only thing lacking was the other liveries, but considering that CFCLA hired out at least one Indian Red 49 Class when they first bought them from the SRA, I'm not complaining!

I think you will find that the 49 Class was by colin/colhad one version waa released under the victrainz title - this was one version of the 49 class - not sure if it was the first or second type - over the life of the 49 class production, there was in fact 3 diffrent production runs IIRC the first was diffrent in the sides to the second and thrid series

I think you will find that the 49 Class was by colin/colhad one version waa released under the victrainz title - this was one version of the 49 class - not sure if it was the first or second type - over the life of the 49 class production, there was in fact 3 diffrent production runs IIRC the first was diffrent in the sides to the second and thrid series

I refer not to the Colhad model, I wasn't even aware of it!

@NSWGR_46Class : The 80's and x200 will be great additions to the fleet! I'm wondering about the NSWGR 70 class shunter that's obsolete on the DLS.. is that something you have access to, to bring back to life?

At beachside terminus Diamond Bay, the driver changes ends to take this U set back to the city.
screenshot20120522at118.png

Cheers
Ziggy

Back