Australian screenshots

Will there be a TT or TT1 repaint of the SCT.

Yes, definitely, I am just creating presently the new CSR Class to break the monotony after working on the SCT, LDP Downer Demos and QRN and the WH Classes, which are the same models with different skins. Perhaps I will create another new locomotive model not yet on the DLS before I resume with the TT etc. Classes.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

nice model marty who cares about the polycount it only matters when you put it ingame I dont even know if I remember how to make a box in gmax these days keep up the good work

BHP World Record Train

gregorygrice_20120729_0000.jpg

gregorygrice_20120729_0001.jpg

gregorygrice_20120729_0002.jpg

nice model marty who cares about the polycount it only matters when you put it ingame I dont even know if I remember how to make a box in gmax these days keep up the good work

Cheers Mark, I owe ya some of the credit for your assistance over the last few years.

For those not sure; "QR NSWGR EIMCO GEMCO FUNKEY DH 73 CONVERSION".

EIMCO and GEMCO are equipment builders eg http://www.gemcorail.com.au/

Appreciate that Petan, I wasn't aware of that URL.

Have taken a break from the bitzer and gone back to some basics.

Trainz Pinni WIP

Marty ;)

Could anyone possibly tell me when I can't edit and save the 'trainzoption.txt' file please? All I get is accessed denied but I'm administrator and only user :/

Cheers
Michael

As long as it help's you get the Content into Trainz then your all set. The one i put up was for 04 i think for memory but it showed you start to finish how to get sumthing simple you made into the game.
Cheers Mick.:)

@Jetpilot29,

I personally would suggest a course in Paul Hobbs Gmax tutorials, which teach you the fundimental basics of gmax, animation and learning how to build a steam locomotive from scratch.

Regards
Michael Gitsham
QHR Commissioner Of Railways

Back