.
Page 2382 of 2389 FirstFirst ... 1382188222822332237223802381238223832384 ... LastLast
Results 35,716 to 35,730 of 35823

Thread: Australian screenshots

  1. #35716
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Cowra
    Posts
    4,515
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    The big green slug is back

    ......

    LOCOMOTIVE 3801 REVEALED! ����At 11.00am today, we were due to be proudly celebrating the return to service of 3801 at a special relaunch ceremony at Sydney’s Central Station. �� Whilst recent global events have prevented the ceremony, our team have worked hard to finish the locomotive and we’re all very proud to reveal it to you digitally today! ��
    A big congratulations to all our volunteers and staff who have contributed to this project over many years. ��
    3801 - a legend of steam - earned its status as a national icon against often challenging circumstances. Its' original entry to service in 1943 occurred under the cloud of World War II, and the resultant supply-chain interruptions and economic-austerity measures.
    Nevertheless, when the locomotive steamed out of the workshops and triumphantly onto the NSW rail network, it changed express train travel for decades and captured the imagination of a whole generation of people.
    For now, locomotive 3801 will be socially isolating like the rest of us, but it will be here after this crisis passes . . . and we can’t wait to bring it to you then.
    ⚠️ Please remember ⚠️
    The NSW Rail Museum is temporarily closed until further notice. Please do not travel to Thirlmere to attempt to see 3801 as it won't be publicly accessible or visible.

    Stay safe everyone!

  2. #35717
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Australia, New South Wales
    Posts
    245
     

    Default

    Hey all,

    Nice screenshots. here is a little video i have made.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdlNgtb8mKY

    Cheers, Ryan

  3. #35718
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Katoomba
    Posts
    974
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Runner View Post
    No 11 Mixed... Belfrayden NSW, late 1950s.






    Great shots. Really like this one.

    Golden Fleece restaurants were once one of the biggest (possibly the biggest?) 'restaurant' chains in Oz. Predated Macca's by two decades.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; March 27th, 2020 at 05:39 AM.
    Phil
    'WeddinNSW V4.1' for TRS2019 SP1 now on the DLS. All my screenshots are from a route you can download for free, now.

  4. #35719
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Stuarts Point
    Posts
    1,208
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    Great shots. Really like this one.

    Golden Fleece restaurants were once one of the biggest (possibly the biggest?) 'restaurant' chains in Oz. Predated Macca's by two decades.
    Thanks Phil... on a side note, let's just say US Fuels at Canowindra is now a Golden Fleece

  5. #35720
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Sydney
    Posts
    18
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default Zig Zag Railway Intentions TS2019

    G,day, due to my school and work being called off (Wonder Why!), I've decided celebrate the incoming reopening of the Zig Zag by designing a newer rendition of the Zig Zag Railway in TS2019.

    It sounds ambitious, however I'm confident in the use of the Surveyor (designer) within TS2019 and have had experience with similar renditions throughout previous games for many many years. I'm looking for any content: (Locos, Trackside Misc, Flora, Rails, Rolling Stock etc, that feature or run on this historical line, majority of the rolling and stock and locos being QR and WAGR in 3ft 6inches or Medium Gauge). Although supplied with some rolling stock and locos of the 3ft 6inch range from the Warrick to Wallangarra DLC, I'd like to get as close and if not on point with the accuracy. I have seen a QR DD17 lingering around on this thread and I'd love to see that going on my layout soon! Also I'm looking for more detailed or a wider range of coaches, locos and other rolling stock. I'm not experienced in making buildings or locos however I'd be willing to learn to do so as this line does have some unique structures and locos.

    I have a screenshot of Clarence that I've just about completed, I don't know how to put screenshots on this post otherwise I'd do it!

    Cheers for your help and advice in advance!
    Last edited by DD1505; March 29th, 2020 at 06:20 AM.

  6. #35721
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia, QLD, Kippa-Ring
    Posts
    3,057
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DD1505 View Post
    G,day, due to my school and work being called off (Wonder Why!), I've decided celebrate the incoming reopening of the Zig Zag by designing a newer rendition of the Zig Zag Railway in TS2019.

    It sounds ambitious, however I'm confident in the use of the Surveyor (designer) within TS2019 and have had experience with similar renditions throughout previous games for many many years. I'm looking for any content: (Locos, Trackside Misc, Flora, Rails, Rolling Stock etc, that feature or run on this historical line, majority of the rolling and stock and locos being QR and WAGR in 3ft 6inches or Medium Gauge). Although supplied with some rolling stock and locos of the 3ft 6inch range from the Warrick to Wallangarra DLC, I'd like to get as close and if not on point with the accuracy. I have seen a QR DD17 lingering around on this thread and I'd love to see that going on my layout soon! Also I'm looking for more detailed or a wider range of coaches, locos and other rolling stock. I'm not experienced in making buildings or locos however I'd be willing to learn to do so as this line does have some unique structures and locos.

    I have a screenshot of Clarence that I've just about completed, I don't know how to put screenshots on this post otherwise I'd do it!

    Cheers for your help and advice in advance!

    Hi, Just a tip:..... Download alikiwis <kuid:850934:100351> The Great Zig-Zag of N.S.W.

    You'll find plenty of NSWGR rolling-stock listed.

    Also, first upload your screenshots to https://postimages.org/ ,.... this provides you with a link which you can use with the above "Insert Image" on the task-bar.

    Good luck
    Roy

  7. #35722
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Sydney
    Posts
    18
    Blog Entries
    1
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Hi, Just a tip:..... Download alikiwis <kuid:850934:100351> The Great Zig-Zag of N.S.W.

    You'll find plenty of NSWGR rolling-stock listed.

    Also, first upload your screenshots to https://postimages.org/ ,.... this provides you with a link which you can use with the above "Insert Image" on the task-bar.

    Good luck
    Roy
    Cheers Roy, I'll dive into the download ASAP, also cheers for the link!

    Here's a pic of pretty much finished Clarence. Gonna add a few different variations of trees as it's a little bland in variations.
    https://postimg.cc/V5mVdtQs
    Last edited by DD1505; March 29th, 2020 at 06:51 AM.

  8. #35723
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Katoomba
    Posts
    974
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Hi, Just a tip:..... Download alikiwis <kuid:850934:100351> The Great Zig-Zag of N.S.W.

    You'll find plenty of NSWGR rolling-stock listed.

    Also, first upload your screenshots to https://postimages.org/ ,.... this provides you with a link which you can use with the above "Insert Image" on the task-bar.

    Good luck
    Roy

    I find it easiest just to snap a screenshot in Trainz using the inbuilt TRS2019 'Social Menu/Capture Screenshot' menu option. Then upload to the NV3 provided "Trainz Gallery" using 'Social Menu/Screen Shot Review and Upload'. This upload process is a simple two clicks from within your Trainz session.

    You can post your pic into a Trainz forum post by selecting 'Trainz Gallery' from the menu options at the top of the Trainz Home screen (open another browser window). Find your uploaded pick. Select "Full Image", right click in the image to 'copy', and right click and 'paste' into your forum post. It sounds complicated, but its very simple once you've done it a couple of times.
    Phil
    'WeddinNSW V4.1' for TRS2019 SP1 now on the DLS. All my screenshots are from a route you can download for free, now.

  9. #35724
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia, QLD, Kippa-Ring
    Posts
    3,057
     

    Default

    Hi Phil,

    Good tips mate. I actually use Windows Snipping Tool and upload those images to Irfanview to first enhance them before Inserting the Image to the Forum.

    A little cheating, but it can look better,

    Cheers,
    Roy

  10. #35725
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia, QLD, Kippa-Ring
    Posts
    3,057
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DD1505 View Post
    Cheers Roy, I'll dive into the download ASAP, also cheers for the link!

    Here's a pic of pretty much finished Clarence. Gonna add a few different variations of trees as it's a little bland in variations.
    https://postimg.cc/V5mVdtQs
    https://i.postimg.cc/7P28t1Kz/2020-03-29-205613.jpg

    Hi,

    If you used the above link and copied the jpg link then pasted it in "Insert Image" on the above taskbar, then this is what would display.




    We would all be able to see the work you've done.

    Cheers,
    Roy

  11. #35726
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    United States of America, Wisconsin (WI), Denmark
    Posts
    145
     

    Default




  12. #35727
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Australia, Victoria, Churchill
    Posts
    1,801
     

    Default

    Very nice shots everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe at home. Isolation is easy with Trainz

    Taralga


    Taralga Creek tank
    cheers
    Graeme

  13. #35728
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Katoomba
    Posts
    974
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy3b3 View Post
    Hi Phil,

    Good tips mate. I actually use Windows Snipping Tool and upload those images to Irfanview to first enhance them before Inserting the Image to the Forum.

    A little cheating, but it can look better,

    Cheers,
    Roy
    If you want to edit the images captured by the TRS2019 inbuilt screenshot facility in the Image Editor of your choice you can find them in the 'Screenshots' folder in your Trainz Local Data folder (see your Install settings to find out the full spec for the local folder you are using). You can then crop, sharpen, add labels... whatever. Just edit them and save in place before using the 'Screen Shot Review and Upload' tool in Trainz.

    I also occasionally use the Window Snipping Tool. Going back to the earlier releases of Trainz it was the simplest solution. These days I only use it when I want to include some of the detail the inbuilt Trainz image capture tool (deliberately) drops - such as labels,points settings, HUD, etc.

    Not sure, but I think the Screenshot capture and upload tools were added in TANE. Whenever, they were a great new feature.
    Last edited by FootplatePhil; March 31st, 2020 at 06:54 AM.
    Phil
    'WeddinNSW V4.1' for TRS2019 SP1 now on the DLS. All my screenshots are from a route you can download for free, now.

  14. #35729
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Cowra
    Posts
    4,515
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default

    Later today on the DLS (hopefully)
    We present the C39 Passenger Express Garratt Locomotive and The Waratah Express Train Sets







    Last edited by NSWGR_46Class; March 31st, 2020 at 04:26 PM.

  15. #35730
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, NSW, Cowra
    Posts
    4,515
    Blog Entries
    4
     

    Default




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •