Australian screenshots

I've said it once, and I'm gunna say it again.....
Damn those 44s look great!! ... Davido, I think I speak for everyone here.... we can't wait for those vintage beauties!
Ps: Are there any plans to do a "mark 1" version of this class?

Cheers!
Ausrail.

Here's some shots of Killawarra.

BFR8.jpg

The old village of Killawarra. The only residents left are the local Perway Crew and two loco crews.

BFR5.jpg

An aerial shot of Killawarra looking towards Brownlow Flats

BFR4.jpg

8147 passes Killawarra with a Fuel Train to Bakersfield.

This is still a work in progress for this section of the Brownlow Flats Railway, with more scenery to put in and texturing and stuff. This will be the last section to be done before its finished and ready for the DLS.

Shots of the Killawarra Loco shed (which is on the Perway siding) coming.

Cheers from the Demonlord

I haven't had a chance to read any of the last few pages, but I did get a look at CWS's nice pic's.

Anything new been released yet? If not, how far off?

Here a few shots from an as yet unnamed layout I'm working on,the setting is a Qld town and country feel.

Plenty of work in this rural town

Just to give you the QR feel

and this is where I live in "them thar hills" out in the country on the farm.

This is a lot greener than the real thing.

My contribution instead of only looking.

Thanking ImageShack for free hosting.

Cheers,

Bill.

Last edited:
Below are a few pics I got chasing a Super-Freighter led by NR84 and two sister engine:D

79738243xg5.jpg

58562287hw4.jpg

37296820qi8.jpg

53419686ol9.jpg

80745256al7.jpg

Tom

Please excuse the lack of scenery but past Briffin Loop has all gums removed so they can be replaced by Boobless_Ed's
________
iolite vaporizer

Last edited:
somebody was after a flat wagon?

NFPX, have also made a load of coiled cable,wood and chain. a sort of deck debris load

nfpxyp0.jpg

nfpx2rq7.jpg

and some rubbish

cheers
pete

Last edited:
Wow, nice Peter. Will find a use for them :)
Any chance of an attachment at the center, for those of who tend to stuck weird loads on wagons like that (Stuff like steam locos, etc).
Zec

yeah part of a slow first attempt at making a route, from Joppa junction to Cooma, including Canberra

Who thinks my shot is better then Davido's:D

*deathly silence*

You may aswell put the crappy Auran built in 44 on that consist ......:D

As for Nat and Davo..............DUUUUDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!:udrool: :'( (mental HI FIVE*)

*who likes Scrubs:cool:

You may aswell put the crappy Auran built in 44 on that consist ......:D

Thats a bit unfair. Sure Natvander and Davido make jaw dropping models, but they also take a long time, due to the high complexity and the sheer quality of them.

The creator of the built in 44 would have put a similar amount of blood sweat and tears into his/her model, but due to it's age, it doesn't have the same amount of features that the modern models will have. Compare the TRS04 built in NODY and NLKY to the TRS06 NODY and NLKY. Both quality models on all counts, the new ones are just superior. That doesn't make the original "crap", just "not as good compared".

The built in NSW content has always been pretty sharp, and given some of the competition on the download station, pretty good. I have plenty of models I've downloaded, put them on the tracks and gone "wait, that's too bright, or it looks *wrong*". Never done that with the default things.

I agree, the 44 looks a bit dated, but it's still a fine model, and I still use it ;).

Not having a go mate, just trying to avoid people jumping on the bandwagon, especially if the creator of the original 44 is still around. It'd be a shame for content creators to stop because they can't compete with Cardiff.

:)

Last edited:
Back