Australian screenshots

Early in the morning 4866 leads a train of quad 48 class with 26 NHVF wagons attached, heading for the Power Station to drop it's load.
4866.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.

I had no idea that TRS2006 didnt need the DVD to run, I never tried it, I just run it (and every other game I own) on Virtual CD 5 (my mistake, not NoCD).

Sorry for any confusion.

--

I run TRS2006 SP1.

S301: Is 'your' 2C available anywhere?
Dont worry James we were just playing with you and nice screens :hehe:

Morning Coal Run

clipboard02dg2.png

A pair of 82's head out of Wattle Creek on the 6am empty coal run to Wadalbavale. 8167 was picked up from the loco depot in Wattle Creek to be dropped of in Karrah Bay for shunting duties.

That's a great shot of "Waratah". The palm trees look tops and not overdone. Looks realistic and something you would see on a norther NSW line. Pitty the screenie isn't in best resolution with sliders on full. Keep them coming :p

Does anyone here have the Rail Driver controller?

Just wondering if it's worth the $$$.

G'day James,

My opinion only, but once I forked out the $$ and got into Rail Driver, I never looked back. I've seen a lot of other support posts for Rail Driver in the previous version of the Forum we once had.

Can't say I've seen too many bad posts about it.

Cheers,
Simon.

G'day James,

My opinion only, but once I forked out the $$ and got into Rail Driver, I never looked back. I've seen a lot of other support posts for Rail Driver in the previous version of the Forum we once had.

Can't say I've seen too many bad posts about it.

Cheers,
Simon.

Awesome. Thanks for that. :)

On another note, I've just uploaded (or tried to - it's very confusing) a module of a layout I'm working on, and I would like some of you to download it and tell me what you think. I'd particularly like some advice on the signaling. I've tried my best to make it prototypical, but some of the Shunting signals confuse me.

It should (hopefully) be up in a few days.

It's called WAGIN_TEST

KUID: 330647:1031:0

Ok I Havent Posted For Awile And Where Getting A Bit Off Topic...

5909 Storms Out Of Mingle Creek With A General Goods.

minglecreek5909tv6.jpg

Ok seems to be my turn again.

DD-17 with a city bound services passes a C-17 at Chelmer.

And the picture that inspired it.

cheers

Ghosty

Last edited:
Nice screens Mr ghosty Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your blue is bright cartoonie? whoa? But Im no Rail expert I just discovered trainz yrs ago and lost 3 yrs of my life understanding Gmax! I was revisiting QR tonight They are not perfect but merley a Artists conception :p
perfect1gw7.jpg

perfectjw8.jpg

I was just flicking through railway Digest and didn't realise there are still Pacific National trains in SRA liveries, see 3x 80 class with one in indian red livery :eek: well depicted in some screenshots posted earlier in the week.

The picture of the 3 80 class locos would be the Ardglen bankers. I have seen many pictures and know someone who works for PN up at Werris Creek.

Cheers from the Demonlord

Does anyone know of any good Australian themed layouts with decent running?

I've already got 2C and Razorback, and of course the wonderful Wadalbavale Line (one of my all time favorites). But I'm kinda getting bored of spending half my day in Surveyor, and need a good layout to inspire me.

So, hit me with what you've got! :)

shunt locomotive 1462 emerges from beneath Highway 15 as it enters Wacol Industrial Estate.

1462 returns from the Wacol Industrial Estate.

Cheers

Ghosty

Hi JAMEZ001,

give 'Tarana to Oberon TRS' a run. (search 'Magicentro')

It's a branch line based on the now closed (but being restored) prototype in NSW and is largely speed limited to 40 Kph.

The route has some of the steepest grades in NSW at 1:25 and curves as tight as 5 chains.

Take a chain of 6 or so of David T's 'S' trucks and 'ICV' Wagons up the grade with a small steamer in 'cab mode' and you'll see why over 5000 Trainz users have enjoyed this route.

The route was made for TRS2004 (works in TRS2006 just fine) and only contains legacy content so there'll be no asset searching for you:)

Steve.

shunt locomotive 1462 emerges from beneath Highway 15 as it enters Wacol Industrial Estate.

1462 returns from the Wacol Industrial Estate.

Cheers

Ghosty

hey i live very close to there, looks just like it! (apart from the grass and weeds and whatnot:D )

Back