Australian screenshots

G'day.
Just wanted to say as a warning to all there is an illegal MSTS to Trainz converted MTM Comeng now on the DLS.
Do not download it, or download it ASAP if you're that desperate.
Thanks.

This is an incredibly disappointing post. I take it you didn’t read the description at all - usually one trying to pirate something would not credit the original creator in the description, especially with a name that would make it easier to contact. Just because YOU haven’t seen them online on a defunct forum doesn’t mean they are totally out of contact. This is where you perhaps don’t go throwing accusations around for no reason and instead wait for the truth. I’m in a discord server with both the MSTS creator of the comeng’s AND the one who asked for permission to convert. You should know better. Perhaps it’d be worth sending a PM to the author of the Trainz models and apologising for your brash and offensive behaviour

@Bill, I believe it was a weathering effect that hasn’t held up all the well to time

Very nice video as always Ryan

TRS22_EgVQ1KQ5Ju.png

This is an incredibly disappointing post. I take it you didn’t read the description at all - usually one trying to pirate something would not credit the original creator in the description, especially with a name that would make it easier to contact. Just because YOU haven’t seen them online on a defunct forum doesn’t mean they are totally out of contact. This is where you perhaps don’t go throwing accusations around for no reason and instead wait for the truth. I’m in a discord server with both the MSTS creator of the comeng’s AND the one who asked for permission to convert. You should know better. Perhaps it’d be worth sending a PM to the author of the Trainz models and apologising for your brash and offensive behaviour
I apologise greatly for my post. The anonymous trainzer who told me has been pressuring me for weeks to say that post, I'm guessing mainly because he himself is making a brand new Trainz comeng from scratch. I'll send PMs shortly, tell them I apologise.
I've cut off communications with him now. I'm very sorry that I've dissapointed you all because I stupidly and blindly trusted some guy who I'm not even sure is old enough to have a trainz account in the first place. I've looked up to you all for many years and you fantastic content, and I really do feel ashamed.
I'll be logging off for a bit to think this through, once again I am sorry.

I wouldn’t go so far as leaving Jim. Just thinking of the original creator who has now been effectively called a thief

A potential word of advice, if someone isn’t brave enough to say something like that themselves, maybe take an extra second to ascertain as to why ;)

The converted MSTS Comengs fit well on the old NSW Illawarra route, here's some screenies. Only issue is catenary height, but it is a whole different state and gauge after all(Sorry for big pics Mobile users)
EDIT: Looks like my pictures have just... dissappeared. Might be from the URLs going defunct.
280060203_1234363853991180_4066113988925724267_n.jpg

280108990_5424203450947163_6639485649413948486_n.jpg

279894302_147692301106285_8333642604911722861_n.jpg

279921899_760504311822313_5727510942485651590_n.jpg

279946443_771287804252136_7323818924450197704_n.jpg

Last edited:
Been tinkering with an old WIP map and thoughts i would test out and item given to test and some recent downloads.

CM3301/3302 Cool their heals at Jacaranda Flats. (Locos are a Work in Progress by a mate of mine.)
Trainz Screenshot by Scott S, on Flickr

9318 9309 take a break from coal haulage as they lead a Inter modal service through Jacaranda Flats

Leaving Jacaranda Flats.

Best bet is to upload to Trainz Gallery and link from there. It is not going anywhere, and browsers don't have issues with the links.

Back