Australian screenshots

Hey all, some shots from a project that is to be released at some point in the future ( no idea when however ), it's still very much WIP.

Regards

Nice shots Hewi. The 2nd image reminds me of a place I visited once (don't ask me where) but it's familiar.

Keep at it mate. We'd all like to see the finished layout.

Cheers,
Roy

Happy New Year Gents. Stay safe and healthy in 2018 and always be kind to others less fortunate. All the best, Baz.

T329 departs Toolamba with a pass for Cobram sometime in the late 70s

577b1e53e08681a4576b8b7f79a8f7a3.jpg

360495eb89c2ad7fea69ccc856c831f3.jpg

Cheers
Tim

I seem to be having troubles with one of vinnybarbs LDP Class as it says in errors and warnings "Bad sequence order in smoke0/start list. Each element must be greater than the last". If anyone can help me then thanks, also by the way happy new year its 2018!

Its a whole series of assets called " RUS Bridge Kit ", made by a few separate people, they're all made to be modular and are a great choice for large bridges, all bridges / track / piers are separate. Hope this helps

Regards

Hey guys, Between Christmas and New Year my wife and I have had the flu (of all times); however, this has given me the opportunity to put the finishing touches to my Sydney route. Despite all the problems lately with trackmarks not being identified by AI drivers, and a few other little compromises, I have it ready to go.

f6df9f3a65dcd1ed706ee0762286562a.jpg

I've finally completed my Sydney Central and Sydney Harbour V4 route with several accompanying Sessions.

What's different from Version 3 ?

Well for starters, ...

- It's been created in TANE CE SP2 HF1
- Version 4 has three new stations. Waverton on the North Shore plus two underground stations at Redfern and Central that service the Bondi Junction line.
- I've also added the Lavender Bay yard where a portal produces additional consists.
- Redfern trackwork has been modified to accommodate the Illawarra / South Coast line underpass.
- All stations have been upgraded or modified in various ways.
- Many thanks to steve123 for the additional Sydney Harbour Bridge accessories.
- On certain sessions, DVA5 station announcements have been included. Overall, because these announcements cannot be contained locally to any extent, I have limited these to a specific few. Possibly when greater expertise is known, this could be extended across the route.
- Tunnel signalling has been changed temporarily until more appropriate signals are available.
- I've extended Sydney Harbour to include some ferry services, so harbour cruising is now an option. All ferries are produced from portals to maintain continual running.
- A helicopter flight is also available from Garden Island which allows you to take in the views around Sydney Harbour. I wish to thank vulcan for his ferry and helicopter models.
- To compliment my route, I have used Sydney rolling-stock by memeboy, davido and NSWGR_46class for which I am extremely grateful.

This route is extremely large (not in baseboards) but mainly through a number of Sketchup models, which I've included to create the Sydney ambience. The cdps for these will be included in a separate folder.

Note Visual Adjustments: I've used full vertical sync/medium shadow/ high detail/ high post processing/high water quality/8x Antialiasing/high detail update/ and ticked,.. Multiple renders/Texture streaming/PhysX simulation/Process objects behind camera, and with a Draw distance of 8000.

The Sessions are called
<kuid:508637:100516> Sydney Transport - Trains Trams Ferries Basic Session (Note: The Trams are purely decorative in a Haymarket-Central loop)
<kuid:508637:100484> Sydney Transport - Lavender Bay Christmas Party
<kuid:508637:100500> Sydney Transport - Country Trains
<kuid:508637:100494> Sydney Transport - Cronulla to Bondi Junction
<kuid:508637:100491> Sydney Transport - Joy Flight Session
<kuid:508637:100480> Sydney Transport - North Shore Line Session

My new route and sessions will be forwarded to all those who already have my Version 3 route, over the next couple of days.

If there are any others and you'd like a copy, then send me a PM with your email address.

Cheers,
Roy

Back